Chapter-11

Half of the week goes by in the blur of me avoiding my parents at all costs and doing webcams sessions.

*coughs* you're forgetting a particular blue eyed angel.

Ah, yes. Aiden Brown.

For some reason that I can't figure out, Aiden seems to be talking to me a hell lot. I don't think I've ever had even a sentence long conversation with him and we spent 4 years in the same high school.

He is like the sweetest guy I've ever talked you. I don't know why we never talked in school honestly.

Umm maybe because you're clumsy and awkward and definitely not brave enough to initiate a conversation.

That and the fact that we were on completely different levels of the social spectrum at school. He was on the popular level and I was on the 'invisible friend of slightly popular' level. We did attend a lot of the same parties but we never shared the same group of friends.

On the webcam front, I gained a lot of followers this week. I think it has something to do with that outdoor video. People apparently have a thing for outdoor places. Maybe the fear of getting caught has a certain appeal for some people. But I've already vowed never to pull that stunt again.

Never say never, kiddo.

Okay stop. I don't need another reminder of Andrew. I've been avoiding even stepping out of the house just in case I ever come across him. And he did come to our house yesterday but I faked sleeping just so I didn't have to face him.

Come on girl, stop being a pussy and grow a pair.

No thanks. I'd rather be one than face Andrew and explain what the hell I was doing in the backyard.

It is late on a thursday night and my parents are out celebrating a promotion of someone or the other. Who even holds dinner parties on thursdays? Their big company event is this weekend and I'm very respectfully not invited. Because according to my mom "I'm not beautiful enough to be shown off as her daughter". Not her exact words but thats what she meant.

They've given me 18 years of sheer disappointment so this didn't even faze me. Ofcourse I did cry myself to sleep the day that happened but I've recovered since and just once again accepted the fact that my parents will never love anyone more than their images.

I order my favorite pizza from the local pizzeria and watched a few episodes of Modern Family before starting the cam session at 10 P.M.

These days I've been looking forward to my cam sessions more than anything. The people here might be perverts who just want to stare at my body but atleast they make me feel more worth than my own family.

I chose a plain gray set for tonight and as usual sit in front of my laptop screen, a mask covering my face. The only good thing covid brought were masks. Honestly I think they look pretty hot.

You thought Diego in Go Diego Go looked hot.

Please, I was 7 years old and Diego was kind of hot.

With an increased follower count, my viewers were always waiting for me to come online. And it made me feel important.

I make some small talk about the weather being hot and the incredible thing is that people even interacted with that. For eg:

God yes I'm sweating my ass off

Haha its too cold in canada i could keep you warm here

Not as hot as you tho

Damn mama you're the reason for climate change

I mean, yeah, these people did have a habit of relating everything to my body but I knew what I was getting myself into before starting this. And it's PornHub, I don't expect them to talk about sunday church and weather.

"It's so hot, you guys. What do you think about me taking off this?" I play with the strap of my gray push up bra and the comments start flooding in. I tease my audience for another 10 minutes or so, slipping the strap down my shoulder and then back up.

I finally take off the damn thing, much to the relief of the people watching the livestream and my boobs spring free, all bouncy and soft.

Sometimes I think I'm more obsessed with my boobs than anyone else is.

As you should.

My next big step on the cam included a live masturbration session. And I am so ready for it right now. The comments do have an affect on me and right now my core was wet with need.

Finding the hot pink vibrator tucked under my pillow, I slip out of my panties but not before making a teasing show out of it. What people love more than skin and body is the promise of one. The delayed gratification only added to their excitement.

I angle the camera so that it had a clear view of the inside of my thighs while still getting a look of my tits.

I start with playing with my clit, slowing rubbing down and flicking. I massage my labia oh so slowly with the tip of my fingers, making sure to make a show of scratching lightly with my new nail extensions.

This goes on for quite a lot of time, just me feeling myself up and enjoying my body. Female body is wonderful and I make sure to worship mine every so often.

My other hand cup my breasts and I start playing with my nipple, pinching and rolling, moaning out loud. When I'm satisfied with my wetness, I switch on the rabbit vibrator and gently keep it on my clitoris. The slim head is perfect for penetration and I insert it very slowly inside me.

Fuck me!

If this is what a silicone can make me feel like, I'm not even sure my pussy can handle a real one.

Yeah but there's a guy attached to it.

I ignore all the thoughts in my head and focus on the sensation building inside me, taking me higher and higher. I continue caressing my breats, moaning and whimpering when the sensations become too overwhelming, but turning down the speed just when I know I'm near. Edging is by far my biggest kink and I'd be damned if I ended this so early.

When an orgasm builds for the third time around, I finally give into the pleasure, my thighs quivering and I scream into my pillow (more for the aesthetic pleasure of it really).

I shut down the screen with my feet, and lay down in my bed, staring at the ceiling, trying to bring my breathing to normal. My lips upturn into a big smile, and I can almost swear that I've never felt so satisfied in my own skin.

*************
It feels like decades since I last updated. Anyway here's a tiny update to keep y'alls freaky minds working.

If you have any ideas you think I should explore in the book, do let me know.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you're enjoying the book.