Chapter-18

A/N : Wrote the whole chapter and wattpad decided to play a prank on me and the whole thing somehow got deleted.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

*
I sit in my room, silently staring at the blank baby pink wall in front of me. A fake vine that I hung over it last year is falling loose and is barely held by the few pieces of tape I used.

I've found, in my short experience of 18 years, that when faced with a difficult choice, staring at a wall or ceiling helped make a better decision. Isn't that why we stare at the roof in the examination hall?

My lazy ass forgot to fill out the application for college dormitories and as a result, they sent me a final email asking if I was still interested in taking one. Turns out, there's only two left.

One of them is on the second floor and the other on the ground. And I'd have to share both of them with a roommate. If I had applied sooner, maybe I could've got a single occupancy room but now they were all filled out and very reluctantly, I'd have to settle for one with a roommate.

Ofcourse I could get my parents to make some absurd donation that would get me a single occupancy room but I'd rather not ask them for more favours than those they've already graced upon me. They were paying for college and that was enough.

I fill out the choice, the one on the second floor with an adjoining balcony, and shut the laptop before I can change my mind.

Almost instantly, my focus shifts to certain blue-grey eyed boy who, mere days ago, confessed that he liked me. And what did I do? Rambled something about us being different and completely ghosted him.

If I close my eyes, I can almost picture him right next to me. His dirty blonde hair, almost light brown tousled from constantly running his fingers through them, his distinct cologne and something that was only him.

I exhale forcefully and open my eyes, sighing in frustration. I have to stop thinking about it.

In an attempt to distract my Aiden-infested brain, I open the laptop again, checking my PH profile for any new stuff or followers. Maybe I should jerk off to a threesome video or something, that would definitely distract me. But the thought of putting so much effort pushes the idea right out of my brain. I'm just tired and my hands do not have the energy to flick or rub anything right now. And all I've done today was fill out the dorm applications.

Maybe I should go out. That would definitely distract me. I don't have the necessary patience or energy to deal with any of my friends today so I have to figure out some solo activity.

I remember this beach, up south, which is rarely ever crowded because it's so far away from the centre of the city. It has a few houses surrounding the area, most of it is private properties with their own private part of the beach, also a reason why it doesn't attract a lot of people. It could be a great place to relax and also keep to myself.

Almost immediately, I jump off the bed, packing a towel, some sunscreen, a pair of shades, in a small crochet sling bag. I decide to put on some bright orange bikini and add a beige crochet sundress on top of it.

The drive to the beach takes about 30 minutes and by the time I'm there, I am left questioning myself why I thought this was a good idea.

Huffing, I get out of my car and scan the beach for people. I can't be the alone out here, that's how teenage girls end up being murdered and featured on a documentary on CN.

There are atleast a dozen people here, all spread out, not a single person talking to the other, except one couple who are cooped up in a corner and are most probably having sex under that towel.