Chapter-5

After overcoming with a sense of acute panic, I slept like a baby last night. I wake up when the direct light of the sun hits my face and naked chest.

California sun can be a bitch.

Its almost afternoon. I guess this about shows how my life is. An empty house and noone that cares enough about you.

I know how I'm probably more privileged than most people will ever be in their entire life and still complain about it like a shallow bitch. But trust me, at some point you start needing more than just money and objects.

Abandoning the dark thoughts, I stretch in my bed and then make my way to the kitchen to find the leftover pieces of pizza from last night.

Is it just me or cold pizza tastes better?

Ew, just you weirdo.

Didn't ask you. Go back to sleep.

I pick up my pink bathrobe from the chair (THE chair in every room that just has clothes on it) to cover my naked body even though I'm literally the only person in the house.

I surf through social media as I sit on the breakfast bar and munch on last night's pizza.

I take a quick snap to keep up my streaks and then go back to eating and chugging a gallon of OJ. Its the last juice carton left and our housekeeper is due in 2 days. She comes twice a week to clean and stock up the kitchen and make some food that she freezes up for me to later microwave. Honestly that woman has cooked more meals for me than my own mother.

I feel much more relaxed now after the minor panic attack last night. I don't know what came over me. I've never felt that kind of anxiety. Not even for the school play when I was 8 and forgot all the lines and kept yelling "DIE" and that was probably my worst anxiety phase ever.

But does that make me not want to continue it no longer?

Definitely not.

I may not have thought this thing through before plunging into it but now that I have, I'm not stopping just because some perverted creep wants to see my boobs.

Thats kind of what PornHub is for, right?

That's what people expect when they open the cams. They just need a body to jerk off to like the miserable pigs they are.

And what am I doing it for? To make myself feel better? To make myself feel wanted?

I don't know and frankly I don't care.

I'm going to give it a try again. Maybe tonight.

Right now I have plans to go outside and get a nice tan even though I'll probably end up with more sunburns than tan but a girl gotta try.

And I made plans with Kayla 2 days ago that I can't get out of. She's one of those persistent nagging kind of person that won't let me live until I actually follow through with the plan. And also the only one in our friend group that isn't on vacation.

Kayla stayed home to spend the summer with her boyfriend before going to some international university in England. Her parents have way too much money and all she did was point at the school she wanted to study in.

And she was the only person in the group I genuinely liked a little bit. Except for Bea ofcourse.

Right on que, I hear a knock on the door. Probably Kayla.

Throwing the empty box in the trash can, I get up to open the door.

"Heya sleepy head" She just about tries to explode my ear drums with the intensity of her loud voice.