Chapter 4

As she bounced twice on her own bed she shook with horror. Everything was happening too fast. He had kissed her with resolve, like nothing could stop him from marking his claim and god knows what he was planning to do tonight. 

She desperately shook her head, frantically conveying the wrongness of his actions.

Nothing can happen tonight.

He had already kissed her before their marriage. If her father was to know of this, which he obviously would, he wouldn't be pleased. It was her father whom she had inherited her conservative nature from. If he knew his daughter was sexually involved with a man, her fiancé or not, he'd rather have her dead than alive. She had to stop this mad man before he went insane.

At the side of bed he stood watching her drown in her thoughts. Her small stature awkwardly splayed on her queen sized bed. She would have moved faster to run out the door had her body had given a response. Her helplessness made him smirk. 

Ever since their first meeting this little thing had intrigued his attention. It was unusual for him to lose his control but knowing his tempting little fiancé lived ten minutes from his hotel, was a fact far difficult to know and not act upon.

He had planned on ravishing her on their wedding night but fuck! He wouldn't hold back now, not when she looked so delicious and ready to eat. 

As he lowered himself down on the bed towards her, she backed up, frenetically moving to the other side of her bed. His jaw clenched at her action. With one rough pull on her ankles, she was under him in a moment, breathing heavily. His shadow completely blocked her from moonlight, engulfing her in his darkness. 
"What are you running from kitten" He mused.
Their closeness did nothing to calm her nerves. She should have locked the door when her instincts told her to. His breathe fanned her face. She pushed on his shoulders with all her energy. It was daunting that he didn't even budge. 

"Please..." she managed to blurt, witnessing the glint of surprise in his eyes.

"Why?" he interrogated, not glad that his fiancé did not want him. For all  that mattered, she was going to be his, there was no alternative to she being attracted to him. He wasn't a kind of man who women said no to.
"You can't...you can't have me before marriage" it pained her for having to explain such a simple thing to him. 

He smiled at her reaction. His sharp features were highlighted by what small amount of light her room had managed to contain.

"I can't fuck you before our wedding?" His disgusting choice of words made her nauseated but nonetheless she shook her head in an eager expression of absolutely not, giving his chest another useless push.

Caressing her lower lip with utter gentleness he feigned innocence before pondering, 

"But I already kissed you, what about that?" 

"Kiss is fine but nothing more...please" she managed to say, struggling as his large fingers fondled her face, driving her insane. 

"Kiss is fine?" He mused now staring right in her eyes. Her grave mistake heavily sinking, shaking her to the core. 

Before she could take her words back, his lips hungrily latched onto hers, his hands skillfully pinning her hands above her head.

Her stinging wish to struggle slowly died down as his weight crushed her protest. If anything, he was her future. She rather maintain her unwilling posture and lose every hope of gaining his trust or give into his temptations and make him agree into things she wanted. She chose latter.
What's the worse that could happen? Father will never see my face, he already doesn't...
Hesitantly and slowly she responded to his Kiss. He groaned as he felt her lips moving, finding a perfect rhythm, his tongue diving deep in her mouth, exploring her insides.

Feeling her attempts to resist faltering he loosened his grip on her arms and picked her up yet again. In the little privilege of time she inhaled a large gulp of air, feeling dizzy.
This is happening
She tightly held onto his shoulders as he held her in his arms, making her sit in her large window. In between her legs, he stood tall in all his glory, even with the great height of her window he had to lower down to be face to face with her.

His face glistened with light as his eyes twinkled with mischief, his hair almost in a state of dishevel, before she could observe him more, her view was blocked by his lips crashing on her. This time he took his time in licking the mole in the corner of her lips before diving into her mouth.

Tara felt utterly baffled about these foreign emotions she was forced to deal with. His hands roamed over her body, they stayed on her waist before moving inside her shirt. She panicked when his touch started to approach her braless breast. She held his arm before he could discover places she didn't want him to. He parted from her intoxicating lips to look at her, raising an eyebrow for her hesitancy.
"I...I...Ca...can't do this" she stuttered not finding enough courage to stare up at him. 

He hummed, pushing the strand of her hair behind her ear, momentarily watching the moon behind as it witnessed their activities.

"If you can't do this now, how will I know you'll do this after marriage?" His calm was deceiving, running painfully low on patience, hardly managing to keep it inside his pants. 

And yet his question was accurate. If it was up to her, she could never do this. 

If he conveyed her inability to allow him to do whatever he wanted to her father, he would lose a lot more than his reputation,  it definitely didn't offer her anything good in back too. But the fact that he wanted her involvement raised unnecessary hopes inside her. He sought her compliance even in the position of being able to force her. As desperate as she was, she gently tried to put the label on her will. 

"Let me work" she spoke out of nowhere. "it's online, I'd be home all the time, I swear no one will find out"

Her throat tightened around her words, "I'd do anything if you allow me" she added, slowly but unwillingly guiding her hand to the first button of his shirt, undoing it. Little did she know with that she signed up for a lot of things she wasn't ready for.
His eyes narrowed at her action.
"Is that so?" jerking her hand off his shirt he retorted, not seeming pleased at having to make an agreement to touch his woman.
"Are you trying to crack a deal here?" Pulling her thighs even closer to his body he whispered, ensuring she felt  insanely large bulge in his pants.
"I let you work, you let me fuck...hmm?"
She gulped. That's all she could, unable to process anything when he pressed a hard bulge against her. His hand yet again effortlessly snaked into her shirt, not meandering around before grabbing her breast . All the emotions she felt before now replaced with brand new ones, more dangerous ones. She had no idea a man's touch could introduce so many feelings to her already overwhelmed state. His thumb slowly circled her nub, enjoying her inner turmoil between her Brain and body. Her both hands tightly held his wrists to stop him from doing the unforgivable. Her eyes brimmed with tears pleading him to stop but what hurt her more was the growing wetness in between her legs aching for more. She didn't even know his name and yet he had done far more damage than anyone she ever knew. 

"Huh? Is that what you want? A deal?" Pinching her nipple he earned an incomprehensible groan from her delicious lips. When she didn't- rather couldn't reply, he teared fabric she called shirt in a second getting rid of it in the record speed. Before she could process she was half naked he had already intertwined his fingers in her shorts and pulled them out her legs. 

She felt humiliated as his gaze followed his naked possession. She covered her most intimate parts in all the capacities she could but he wasn't one of the men who'd have it. It took him a single jerk on her hands to stop her from covering herself.