Chapter 17

"Stay. Fucking. Still"
It wasn't what he said. It was the way he said it, the power with which his voice echoed in the corners of her body that spoke for itself. He was angry. Why...she was yet to find out. But whoever seemed to be the culprit she was about to become a victim.

She bit on her tongue as another brutal slap reverberated in the room. An angry tear brimmed her eye. She closed her eyes to keep it to herself. There was no point in being whiny, neither was in asking him what was wrong.

He was clearly on the edge. Either he was taking anger from his line of work on his sexual life or wanted to strongly relieve his drive after days of abstinence,  which Tara believed was impossible. He would definitely have a mistress around whenever he wanted to relieve, she was just one of his whores that got the privilege to be respectfully acknowledged as one. She kept her mind working, figuring out the reasons, trying to keep her mind off her current vulnerable predicament  that she knew she couldn't do anything about.

His giant hand slowly ran on her ass feeling the texture of her skin, soothing the ache he just caused.
"Did you see my message?" His smooth voice asked.
All of a sudden she felt as if a bucket of ice descended on her head and everything clicked in place.
I ignored his message.
She didn't say anything, he already knew the truth.
"I was-
His hand stopped caressing her right cheek and gave a painful slap before continuing,
"-really looking forward to your reply."
His heavy voice was doing things to her, she didnt even realise when the wetness grew in between her legs at the way it sought his touch, his voice, his dominance, his control.
As his hand lurked on her left ass, she prepared herself for the impact, tightly closing her eyes, wishing for this to get over as soon as possible.
"But you just couldn't-
A hard smack landed on her her right cheek on the same spot that burned before. She couldn't control the meek cry of help that escaped her mouth.
"-stop being arrogant whore, taking my kindness for freedom to do whatever you fucking want"
She cried as a shower of spanks came her way numbing her ass senseless. As much as she had tried to, she was far from consciousness. Her tear stained face turned red at the assault. Hands aching from tightening around the sheets so hard, throat parched from anger, fear, vengeance, helplessness all at once, she held onto nothing in particular.

She had been a fool to think life could get better. It always brought hopes and left with them, showing only a glimpse of how it worked, of how it glistened with promises, of how it never worked. For her.
She deserved this, for hoping of life, from life. She smiled as his hand landed another smack on her harassed flesh, accepting her fate it all its ugliness, acclimitizing herself to her new life, that had her husband and his power and his ruthlessness all packed in a beautiful cover of marriage.

When he thought it was enough, his hand interlaced in her hairs, gathering all of them in a single fist. Pulling all at once he forced her eyes to meet his. Her scalp stung at the force, as her red eyes met the green ones.
"When I fucking message-" giving another strong jerk on her scalp he emphasized,
"-You. Fucking. Reply. Understood?"
She tried to gave a nod but being pulled from hairs so strongly she was unable to make a head movement. So instead a meek "yes" was all she managed to utter.
With that she was pushed from his body. She collided on the bed face first. She felt as his weight lifted off the bed and enter closet. Him moving around the room was the only sound she could hear and think of. She sensed as he angrily put down things and stomped as if he wanted to crush the floor.
She didn't move an inch from her lying position.
Only when she heard the door close with a loud thud did she allow herself to break down.