Chapter 13

He felt fresh and young. He had to admit, his wife really did look upto his needs, at least in bedroom. There was so far nothing he'd change in her, from her screams to moans and her struggles to orgasms, she was the perfect woman he could've asked for. He had surprised himself by taking interest in her. She was smart, beautiful and strong willed and yet just with closing distance between then she'd lose her sanity. She was yet to get used to his twisted ways of intimation. There was no seducing him for he always hunted for mind than body and her mind had definitely called for attention. Her inexperience, boldness and rootless confidence practically called him to break her like an untouched delicate antique.
He was expecting to get bored of her sooner or later. Just like the women he knew, she'd too become desperate for attention, clingy and needy and it just wasn't his type. It was better he enjoyed while she still could be categorized into 'his type'.
He had showed her around the mansion. He made sure to skip his cabin and basement. Keeping his hold on her waist he asserted his dominance to everyone in their way, and she was no exception. She was not a child to not understand why his hand had held her waist, his possessiveness and authority was not to be taken for granted. He wanted to let everyone know she was his.
His family had gathered for break fast. It went unsaid that the new daughter in law and now lady of the house had to be there. When he brought her into dining room, everyone's gaze first fell on her face and then his hand holding on to her waist. His family however big had the same understanding of what Donavan was and he definitely wasn't possessive. So when their eyes followed don holding her waist, they knew Donna had managed to make a place in his life, at least his bed if not heart.
She felt conscious as tens of gazes watched her closely, they weren't friendly and harmless rather calculative and curious. She had already forgotten names she had learnt at their wedding. Except for his mother and some sisters she was already struggling to recognize faces too. He sat at the head of the table gesturing her to sit to the right of him.
His mother was sitting right next to her. The moment Tara settled on her chair her mother enquired, "how have you been?" Although sounding genuinely concerning Tara recognized a hint of mockery.
"I am good Mrs. Frantino how are you?" Tara finished with a smile.
" I am fine too"
And this went on the whole breakfast, every lady on the table would ask her how she is, what does she think about Italy and how is she settling down. During this conversation Tara learnt Donavan has Two sisters Lia and Bianca making him the only son amongst them and two cousins Dominic and Marlo. Both of his sisters were married and had children. Dominic, the elder one, however was unmarried and Marlo had just gotten married last month to Arabella. Having to process too much information she tried to limit what would she remember so as to not forget what she already had tried to contain. She also didn't forget to notice how every marriage in this family was arranged. Not a single one had married for love and how all of them belonged to some or the other mafia family. It was clear they wanted no outsider blood in their pure Familia.

None of the men spoke to her. They weren't allowed to. Her position in the house as the wife of Don meant all other men had to stay two feet away from her and that included staying in their limits to not as much as make a light conversation with her. However she did feel a gaze of one particular man on her. Although all men watched her moving around carefully, Dominic, was making her uncomfortable. His perfectly gelled black hair complemented his dark gaze gravely. When in a dangerous moment their gaze connected for what felt like tenth time he had guts to give her a quick wink. She instantly looked down flushed by his courage of doing something so flirtatious to a married woman in front of the table full of her husband's family. She made a note to herself to never ever come in his vicinity. He was transperant in that he had made his intentions clear, on what basis had he gathered so much confidence, she didn't know but all that was important for now was to stay the hell away.
For all the time remaining on table she didn't ever try to look his way, she'd make a small talk to ladies, listen to his husband saying something business-like with the men and try to gulp the virtually spice-less food down her throat.
He hasn't showed me kitchen yet.