Chapter 9

She limped stomach first on the bed, utterly exhausted. After withdrawing fifth orgasm from her he had finally cum inside her. He had her bending in every possible position, each allowing him penetrate her at different angles. Just when she'd start thinking it'll be over soon, he'd pick her up, and begin all over. Her throat was parched from how much she had moaned, louder each orgasm, begging him to give her a break but his wildness seemed to have no end. Not once did he become the source of sound except for when his flesh would hit her insides, the room was all about her, her screams, her moans, her pleads.

He saw his cum oozing out of her pussy as she laid limp in his bed. He gently pushed his cum back in her pussy ensuring she was brimmed with his seed. This is all to get her pregnant. It hadn't been a week getting to actually know her but imagining her bearing his children had his possessivity intensifying.

As soon as she is pregnant she wouldn't wanna continue her job too.

His hand roamed on her pussy longer than necessary. She flinched as his rough hand touched her extremely sensitive flesh.

It took her less than ten seconds to fall into deep slumber and when she woke up she had lost the touch with reality. The first question she asked herself was where she was. The room was both completely destroyed and empty. Her mind gave her a quick roller coaster tour of her current situation. Last night's memories inundated immediately. He almost hadn't left life in her by the end. She didn't feel like getting up. Pain in between her legs screamed for attention but she was too tired to move a muscle. She was glad he wasn't there, she wished for him to never be there. Sighing at her silly hopes she checked watch besides bed to find it one pm.

I slept for more than 12 hours??

Slowly she picked her weak body off the bed, only to give out after first step. Her knees had given up on balancing her weight. Slowly and somehow she made it to the shower, turning it on she let herself sit under it. After managing to clean herself she put a lose flowery sundress over her body not finding enough strength to put a bra on. When she opened the door, she found Sia cleaning the room. She suddenly felt embarrassed for letting someone else clean up the mess her husband did. She took notice that even the sheets were changed. The previous sheet which she was sure had a blood stain was long out of sight.
"Let me do it" she hurried to where Sia was picking her clothes up.
"Mrs. Frantino. Please don't embarrass me. Your food is on the table beside your bed, you must be hungry, please eat. I'll clean up the room meanwhile."
"No, but how will you.."
"Please, Mrs frantino, if Don knows of this I'll be punished. Please have your lunch" Sia pleaded.
Tara was confused. Why would he be offended if she cleaned the room. She couldn't always sit like a doll. Nonetheless, owing to her lack of energy state, she made way to the bed and sat while eating her meal. It was totally different than what she was used to. Except for pasta she hardly recognized any of the other dishes. The sheer lack of spices made her uncomfortable. Back in her home she'd prefer the spiciest dishes for her meals. Sweet was out of the choices when spicy was on the menu. However now she had no right to have a say. She ate everything on her plate before picking it up. She tried to leave the room to take plate back to the kitchen when Sia almost screamed, "Mrs. Frantino, allow me." And just like that she less took and more snatched plates from Tara's hands. "I was informed to not trouble you with anything. Please rest" she stated before leaving out the door not leaving the room for arguments.
Tara had to agree that Sia was acting weird, not that she knew her well, but Sia's excessive care about not letting her do anything was getting on her nerves. She made her way back to the bed already feeling exhausted again. She lied down before closing her eyes only to snap them open again.
HE DIDNT WEAR A CONDOM
Her mind suddenly reminded her of the potential threats that had been so far blurred because of her lack of conscious and deprived energy.
She quickly got up momentarily forgetting about the pain in between her legs, she carefully limped to her luggage and pulled out the bottle of pills. Quickly popping one of them in her mouth she gulped some water. She sighed with relief thanking her senses for being so active even in the moment of her weaknesses.

He's trying to get me pregnant from day one.

She couldn't help but loathe him for not even considering her wishes. But then again who was she kidding. They never asked for consent. She should just thank god for at least earning a permission to do have a career in exchange for consent to let him fuck. It's not like he wouldn't bed her if she said no. Her yes or no had no value in frantino mansion. She had a good reason to wonder why he wanted her consent then. He could have had her any ways. Whatever the reason was, he now was adamant on impregnanting her.

Should I tell him I don't want children so early? After all, he did give it a thought when I told him I want to do a job.

She thought it through. There was no harm in confronting him once. But if she told him, he would know of her intentions.

He would ensure I don't do anything that stops me from having children.

She had to be careful now, keeping her pills safe, and reminding herself to take them on time. She knew she couldn't keep this act for long. He would know one day on another. It was better to talk to him than keeping him in dark and delaying the unspeakable. But until then her stock for at least three months will keep her safe from threat of bearing children.

Slowly making her way back to bed she lied down, closing her eyes in exhaustion. With a sigh she went back to the world of slumber.

When she woke up, evening sunlight was all over her and for a second forgetting everything in her life she smiled . Making her way to the window she watched in awe as the different colours of the sky embellished the forest as the sunshine brightened the golden colour of her skin. She remembered how she used wake up early in the morning just to watch sun rise from her window. For all that was worth she missed her window, the only source of her joy. Trying to forget how he had ruined her favorite spot of the window by exploiting her innocence that night, she focused on the view that she was currently drowning in. The breathe on her neck had her crashing back to senses.

When did he come in?

She only hoped he wouldn't ruin the purity of this window too.
"Missed me?" He whispered dipping his face in her neck, his nose tickling her skin in the process. Tightly holding her waist in his hands he openly kissed and licked her neck like an ice cream. She resisted the urge to push his head off her neck. "Hmm?" His voice vibrated in her ear reminding her to answer his question.
"Yes" she muttered, hoping to find a home in another universe.
"You know how many people I killed today?"
He suddenly asked, speaking right next to her ear, watching tiny movements of her facial muscles.
She was stunned at his question. She did not, under any circumstances wanted to know how many he killed.
"No" with her quick reply she tried to ignore his weight on her, staring at the beautiful view out the window without a single emotion.
"10" he whispered. "And you know why 10 is so special today?"
"Why" she asked, horrified to find out what kind of conversation it was becoming.
"it's also the least number of times you'll cum tonight" he whispered.