Chapter 18

She didn't see him rest of the week. Traumatized, as she was, she had exactly understood her value in frantino mansion. She was probably to be treated worse than his whore. She should have found her situation suffocating and yet she didn't. She hadn't expected a lot from him even before knowing who he was. She had always imagined her husband emotionally distant, unavailable, selfish and if nothing else atleast cruel.

He had been successful in planting terror to her bones.
Even after being busy the whole week, a simple fifteen minute task of hard spanking had put her in place. He didn't feel any wrongness in punishing her, for all the perks she had manipulatedly earned from him, she could take his ways of punishments to the least. She had it coming anyways. Her ignorance towards him had gotten on his nerves.
She should be thankful for not getting Shot in between her eyes.
But she had understood her say faster than he had expected from someone as strong willed as her. She hadn't tried to resist. She had accepted her punishment without drama. She was wise enough to understand that there was no point in neither resistance nor fighting back, it never worked for women in this world. The longest survivor was the one who suffered most and she was getting accustomed to it just fine. He felt satisfied at that thought.

Men had taken privilege in bending their women to their will for centuries and to say Donavan wasn't one of them was utterly stupid to assume.

He was satisfied in that he had managed to be productive in both his mob and personal life. Controlling her and multi-businnesses was a sport and yet he had mastered it.
His manipulation skills had taken a positive turn in his life. Ever since his marriage, a strong acquiescence with Indian businessman, a novel market had opened its gates for him. Just couple more accurate moves and no one would cross him. The falling statistics of his previously rusting businesses were building themselves back up.
Although he couldn't afford to rest he still had found time to message her. It was unfortunate how her ungrateful ass had found guts to ignore such a heartily meant text.
Ofcourse she had it coming.
He smiled reminiscing how flustered and vulnerable she looked. If it wasn't for time being he would have fucked her.
Soon...soon.
He promised to himself.
Not that he couldn't find a good fuck but he had avoided it. Apart from meetings and tiring schedule Tara had managed to intrude gaps in between his mind with her sinful images under him, of her moaning and begging. It had particularly been difficult to think of any other woman when the one with that voice and that face was in his room.
Sometimes it appeared scary to him, to have sexual thoughts about just one woman. But he knew he would get bored of her sooner of later. Knowing how he came inside her every time, she'd be expecting soon. And once she became a mother everything wouldn't be the same. He just hoped he'd get bored of her one day. She was in a big trouble for having his attention for a long time. For everyone that knew him were aware that if there was one thing that you didn't wish for don to give, it was his attention. Once he set his eyes on something, he never left it without exhausting it to its limits.
Till then...she's mine
Entering his mansion, he took fast steps to his room. Loosening the tie around his neck, his mind rippled with ideas to have her today. His tall shadow briskly moved around the carpet as evening sunshine crept through the gigantic windows.

Would she be standing in window?

He remembered how mesmerizing she looked standing at the edge of window. How her hair lightly brushed against her skin and how her fingertips gently tucked them back. He hardened at the memory.
His excitement grew each second. Pushing the door open he was met with the room he never remembered seeing. Utterly empty and spotless, a sudden breeze of anger and weird sense of loneliness hit him. As if his own room had lost its life, he realised how less it meant for him without her in it. It didn't matter for him how he had spent years in this room if she wasn't going to bless it with her presence.
When did she become so important?
He strided out the room, angry at her absence, partly angry at himself for wanting her so bad.
There could be just one other place...if she isnt there she might as well be dead.
When his feet stomped to the only place he could think of at the moment, his ears fumed with anger. Pressing his lips in thin line he stalked with undissolvable determination, disregarding the curious stares from his servants that watched their master trace the path he never had before. The way his eyes looked forward to one and one thing alone assured everyone of a singlemost thing that should have made Tara tremble to her bones than anyone else.
She was in trouble.
.
.
.
Author's note: I wrote this in the waiting room of hospital.