Chapter 1

"Y/N, you're not going to believe what happened today." Jihyo said happily as she walked into their appartment.

"Wow, you look happy. What happened?" Y/N smiled.

"The best thing ever just happened." Jihyo informed as she approached Y/N. "Hey, handsome." She kissed her son's cheek who was in Y/N's arms. 

"Hey to you too." Jihyo kissed her wife on the lips. "Where's Yewon?"

"She's in her room." Y/N answered.

"Yewon-ah, I'm home!" Jihyo yelled.

"Mommy!" The little 5 year old immediately ran to hug her mother. "I missed you."

"I missed you too. How was kindergarten?"

"So much fun!" The little girl exclaimed.

"Good to hear that."

"Can you tell me why you're in such a good mood?" Y/N asked as she sat down holding her son.

"They're giving me the chance to write a very important article. If they like it, it will get released and I will get promoted!" Jihyo explained.

"Really? That's awesome. You can finally show them what you got!" Jihyo is a rookie journalist and until now she has only written very short articles that were not much of importance. She's been working really hard to finally get this chance. And now that she got that chance she needs to work really hard in order to make the most out of it.

"Did you guys have dinner already? When did you even come home?" Jihyo questioned. Normally she's the one that comes home first but today was an exception.

"Yes we had dinner when I went to pick up the kids from mom's place." 

"That's good, I'm sorry I let you know last minute that I had to overwork today." Jihyo apologized.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it, mom handled it." 

"Did you thank her? She always saves us in moments like this." Normally Jihyo picks up Yewon from school and afterwards she goes to pick up Yunseo from Y/N's mom's place but today Jihyo had to overwork so she couldn't pick up Yewon, luckily Y/N called her mom and the woman took care of both kids. 

"Of course I did." 

"I'm going to have a quick shower, can you tuck the kids in bed?" Jihyo asked to which Y/N nodded.

----------------------------

"Why are you having wine without me?" Jihyo asked when she went to the living room after her shower and saw Y/N with a glass of wine on the couch. 

"I wasn't having it without you, I was waiting for you to come so we could celebrate this amazing opportunity you got."

"That sounds absolutely amazing. I'm really in need of some wine." Jihyo sighed and sat down next to her wife.

"Here you go." Y/N handed her a glass. "So tell me how exactly did it happen? And why?"

"I don't really know. Mr. Song suddenly came to me and said that he has a new assignment for me. I was expecting the same boring shit again but no I was wrong. This time it's something huge, Y/N. It's about that new, young politics guy. Apparently he has some dirt under his name but not many people know that. Mr. Song got some insider info and apparently we're the first news company that knows about it."

"Really? He looks like such a nice guy." Y/N recalled from what she saw on the news.

"Yeah, apparently not. I mean this is really huge because no other company will be writing about this and the fact that he's letting me do something this important is really exciting."