Chapter 11

After work Y/N came just on time for dinner at home. Jihyo had put everything on the table and the kids were right about to start to eat when Y/N walked in. 

"Mommy!" Yunseo yelled and ran towards Y/N. She picked him up and hugged him tightly.

"You missed me, little boy?"

"Yes!" He yelled.

"You're just on time for dinner." Jihyo smiled weakly and pecked Y/N's lips.

"I'm not getting a hug, Yewon-ah?" The girl is so hungry that she's barely paying attention to anyone.

"She's hungry." Jihyo chuckled. The girl gets really mad whenever she's hungry.

"Ahh, so you mean she's hangry?" 

"Exactly." Jihyo nodded.

"Let's not waste any time then. You guys continue, I'll just go wash my hands and be right back." Y/N suggested. After having dinner as a family, Jihyo put Yunseo to bed while Y/N put Yewon in bed. When they were both done, the two decided to just watch some tv before going to sleep.

However both of them couldn't fall asleep because their minds kept running. Jihyo is dissappointed and sad because she failed to write a good article while Y/N is bothered by the fact that she is delivering bad work because of Sana.

Jihyo could see that Y/N was also in deep thoughts when she looked to the laying woman next to her. Jihyo has been worrying so much about herself that she barely asked about how Y/N is doing at work.

"Did something happen? Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Jihyo raised her eyebrows looking at Y/N. Normally she falls asleep pretty fast. Jihyo is the overthinker between the two, not Y/N.

"Oh no nothing happened. Just a lot of energy I guess." Jihyo decided to shrug it off because there might be like Y/N said nothing wrong. But hearing how Y/N keeps sighing and how she keeps changing positions, Jihyo noticed that there must be something wrong. Y/N acts like this when she's either stressed or anxious.

"Just tell me what's wrong." Jihyo demanded.

"Mr. Minatozaki scolded me for delivering shitty work." The older woman finally revealed.

"That's impossible, Lee Y/N delivering bad work and he scolding you? He literally likes everything you deliver." Mr. Minatozaki likes the way Y/N works so he has never scolded her before.

"I would be delivering great work if I wasn't teamed up with Sana. She's literally ruining everything."

"What did Mr. Minatozaki say?"

"That we should start again. He'll check up on how we're doing next week and if we're still doing bad then he'll give the project to someone else." 

"Working with her is really not good for you. Maybe you should pull out?" Jihyo doesn't want to see Y/N be stressed like this. Besides she knows what kind of horrible person Sana is. Y/N is the type to stay quiet and mind her own business but she's also quite sensitive to the harsh comments Sana keeps making. Jihyo could never be able to stay quiet after hearing Sana's comments but Y/N can. 

"I can't. If I do, I'll never get the chance to lead a project and besides I might get promoted if I do well now." Y/N revealed.

"Wait, what? You might get promoted?" Jihyo pulled herself up and faced Y/N. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You already had a lot of things on your mind. I didn't want to add onto that."

"Y/N... It doesn't matter how busy or stressed I am. You should always tell me what's going on with you, okay?" Jihyo caressed Y/N's cheek.