Chapter 2

Y/N woke up with no Jihyo by her side. Jihyo left quite early to go to work so Y/N got up, made breakfast for the kids and got them ready for school.

"Where is mommy?" Yewon asked. She's used to Jihyo taking her to school.

"I will take you to school today and I'll also come pick you up. Mommy just has to work a little more today."

"Okay." Yewon answered. Y/N grabbed Yewon's hand while she took Yunseo in her arms. She placed both of them in the car and made her way to Yewon's school. 

"Oh Y/N-ssi, it's been a while." Yewon's teacher approached her.

"Hi, Ms. Kim."

"Is Jihyo-ssi busy today?"

"Yeah, things are a bit evolving at her work so you're going to see me more often." Y/N answered politely. "I need to go now. Please take care of Yewon well."

"I will, no worries. Goodbye Y/N-ssi, goodbye to you too Yunseo-yah." The woman patted the guy's head. Y/N went back to her car with Yunseo and made her way to her mom's house.

"Mom! I'm here!" She yelled when she got into the restaurant. Y/N's mom owns a restaurant which is right in front of her house. The woman still works hard despite being a bit old, luckily her kids and brother help her out a lot. 

"Your mom's in the back." Y/N's uncle informed. 

"Alright uncle, how have you been doing?"

"As always, nothing new. Your mom has been nagging at me again."

"Really? What about this time?" Y/N laughed. She can already guess why. Her uncle is almost 45 yet he's not married, has no kids and lives with his older sister.

"What do you think? She wants me to get married."

"I mean she's not that wrong."

"It's all your fault, why did you have to get married before me?" The man joked.

"If I waited for you to get married than I'd probably be forever alone."

"Yah, you're so mean. Yunseo-yah, why is your mom so mean huh?" He caressed Yunseo's face.

"Mean!" The little guy yelled which made both of them laugh.

"I'll take him to my mom." Y/N informed and went inside. 

"Y/N, is that you? Where's Jihyo?" The woman asked when Y/N walked inside.

"She already went to work. She got this amazing opportunity to write an important article so she'll be quite busy the upcoming weeks."

"Oh really? I'm so happy for her! She finally got what she wanted." Mrs. Lee took Yunseo from Y/N.

"Yeah, so I'll be taking the kids in the morning and maybe after work as well."

"You know I'm here to help whenever things get hard right? Not just me, you can also ask your uncle and your siblings."

"I know mom but we can manage for now." Y/N nodded to herself.

"Also tell Jihyo that she still should come to visit me. Her work is not an excuse to not come to visit me."

"You like your daughter-in-law more than your own daughter don't you?" Y/N joked.

"Of course I do. She married you, gave me two beautiful grandchildren and she build up an amazing family. How can I not love her?"

"You're right." Y/N agreed.

"I just wish your sisters would also build up a family." The woman looked down.

"They will, stop worrying so much about them. They'll do it when the time comes."