Chapter 21

It's Sunday meaning that both Y/N and Jihyo are home today as well as the kids. They decided to have a nice breakfast together and go out for a bit afterwards because the weather is nice. They took the car and went to Han River to have a picnic.

"How far are you with your article?" Y/N asked her wife as the kids were playing.

"I'm almost done. The deadline is in five days. I think I'll have two days to spare so I can just use them to review everything." Jihyo is relieved that this time, she does have enough time to finish it.

"Tzuyu called me yesterday." Y/N started to talk about an important topic which made Jihyo look up at her. "Hangyeol's mom is persistent on sueing you."

"We already knew that." The younger woman sighed.

"Tzuyu managed to set up a meeting with her. We might be able to convince them to drop the charges."

"How even? She hates my guts."

"Apparently Tzuyu already talked to her and she told me that it's possible to convince her. The woman is apparently going to propose a deal. If we accept, she won't sue you." Y/N explained.

"It'll probably be something like 'leave the country'" Jihyo mocked the woman's annoying voice which made Y/N laugh.

"Maybe. Let's just go and see what she has to say."

"Fine." Jihyo sighed absolutely not wanting to do this but having no choice.

"You didn't tell me that you took Yewon to work yesterday." When Jihyo woke her daughter up in the morning, the first thing the little girl mentioned is how much fun she had yesterday at MinSan with Sana and later with Chaeyoung at the park. Y/N hadn't mentioned anything about taking the kid to her workplace so Jihyo was surprised to hear it.

"I'm sorry I didn't let you know. I called Chaeyoung like 15 times but she wasn't picking up and she wasn't home either so I had no choice but to take her to work."

"You took our kid to somewhere where Sana is, someone who's exactly the same as Hangyeol's mom?" Jihyo raised her eyebrows. Sana could've said some hurtful things to Yewon.

"Yeah, I was worried too. But Yewon actually likes her for whatever reason."

"Yeah, I heard about that. She kept saying how nice Sana is. I had to check multiple times if I was hearing right." The younger woman chuckled, absolutely not believing that Sana could be nice.

"I left them alone for like five minutes and when I came back, they were smiling and talking. Believe me I was surprised too. I guess Sana's hate is just towards us and not the kids."

"Thank God, she's not as low as Hangyeol's mom." At least Sana is only making harsh comments about the parents and not about the kids. Although, Sana only saw Yewon once. She might do it in the future.

"I wanted to talk to her about it, but she avoided me after I caught her bounding with Yewon." Y/N recalled.

"She's probably embarrassed." Jihyo sighed. "When's the meeting?"

"Tomorrow. I asked for it to be in the evening so we can go there after work. If that's okay with you."

"Yeah, that's fine." Jihyo nodded. "Who's calling?" She asked when her wive's phone rang.

"It's Chaeyoung." Y/N picked up the phone call. They spoke for about 10 seconds until she hung up. "She's coming here for whatever reason. She said she needs to talk to me."

"I'm guessing she needs something from you." Jihyo chuckled. Chaeyoung only calls when she needs something.

"I'm not even guessing, I know." Y/N sighed.