Chapter 43

Y/N hasn't slept for days because of all the things that have happened lately. She still can't comprehend that she will actually get divorced from the person who she thought she will be with for her entire life. She hasn't seen Jihyo ever since they agreed to get a divorce, which was about a week ago, however Jihyo does call Yewon and Yunseo everyday to ask them how they're doing, which Y/N is very glad about because the kids are going through a hard time as well. Y/N already told Tzuyu to get the papers ready and Tzuyu told her not to rush things to which Y/N agreed. Her heart is heavy right now and going through a divorce at this moment will be very hard for both Y/N, Jihyo and the kids.

So she decided to take it slowly, to which Jihyo agreed as well. She also can't stop thinking about Mr. Minatozaki's letter. She has one million dollars in her bank account right now. It's a crazy amount of money and she could literally start multiple companies with that money. She's just very touched that the man thought about her before he died. She wishes he had talked to her about this when he was still alive, then Y/N could tell him how grateful she is for him.

There's one line from the letter that Y/N just can't get out of her head. And that's the part where the man wrote that she should start a company with Jihyo. It's true that that was Y/N's dream before. When Jihyo was struggling with her job, Y/N made it her dream to start a publishing company where Jihyo could show her potential as a journalist and Y/N as a business woman. However Y/N never told anyone about this dream, except for Mr. Minatozaki. It's been years since she told the man about that dream, but it seems like he never forgot about it.

He would be really disappointed to hear that that dream has no chance of getting fulfilled because she's getting divorced. She won't be able to start a publishing company where both her and Jihyo are the CEO. The man always told Y/N and Jihyo that he admired them for being so happy despite of what everyone thinks of them. He would be really sad to see that they're getting divorced now.

Mr. Minatozaki left her the money to start up her dream company but now there is no dream company. The person who she was supposed to do this with, is not by her side anymore. And doing it alone is not what she wants. So right now she has no idea what to do with the money.

"What are you thinking about?" Tzuyu asked. They met up at a cafe along with Bona.

"What to do with MinSan and the money Mr. Minatozaki left me."

"Are you going to leave the company?" Bona asked. Despite having one million dollars in her bank account now, she still hasn't left the company.

"Not yet, it'll be suspicious if I leave out of nowhere because I clearly told Sana that I wouldn't let her get me fired. I need to act as if I'm fighting against her so that she doesn't find out about the money."

"You really need to watch out right now. It can be dangerous for you." Tzuyu warned.

"I know but don't worry. I won't use the money right away. I have no idea what to do with it anyways."

"It's best to not use it right away." Bona nodded. "Sana will probably monitor you even after you leave MinSan for a while. Use that money little by little so no one gets suspicious."

"Bona unnie's right. For now just rest, unnie. Spend time with your kids and family. You've been working hard for 16 years and you're going through a divorce. Right now is the best time to take a break from all of this." Tzuyu suggested.

"You know how I am. I can't take a break for too long, I kinda love working." Y/N chuckled. "Besides I first have to put up a fake fight against Sana to make it seem like I don't want to leave the company."

"Just take a break, even if it's for a little." Tzuyu smiled weakly. "I need to go now. I have a meeting with another client of mine. The bill is on me so no need to pay when leaving." Tzuyu winked at them and left the cafe.