Chapter 29

Y/N has been calling Jihyo all day and the woman isn't answering her calls so Y/N decided to call Jeongyeon to see wether Jihyo showed up for work or not and luckily she has. Jeongyeon told her that Jihyo is just working and Y/N felt a huge relief knowing that her wife is safe. 

Y/N wants to meet up with Tzuyu today to talk to her about the Sana situation. She called the lawyer and she agreed to meet up after work. Y/N let her mom know that she'll be a bit later to pick up Yunseo and she called Nayeon to ask wether she could watch Yewon for a few hours and luckily Nayeon agreed.

"Hey, Tzuyu-ssi. Thank you for meeting me." Y/N smiled when she entered the cafe and saw Tzuyu already sitting there.

"No problem. What is this about? Is it about Irene?"

"Not really but have you heard anything from her? She hasn't called me after I gave her Seulgi's adress."

"Apparently she found her." Tzuyu informed.

"Oh she did?" Y/N is actually glad that Seulgi is found. She kind of wishes she could talk to Seulgi as well but she knows it's not possible since both Irene and Jihyo will kill her.

"Yeah, that's all I know. She told me to tell you that the deal is complete."

"Great, that's one less problem for now." Y/N sighed.

"What did you actually want to talk about?" Tzuyu is curious right now. Y/N seems troubled.

"I feel like I have no right to ask you this at all but I have no other choice but to talk to you and I'm sorry if I'm invading your privacy or if I make you uncomfortable. Just know that you're my last option to a solution."

"Now I'm starting to get worried. What is it, Y/N-ssi?"

"I'm having trouble at work. There's this one person that makes it very hard for me to work. She's been doing it for years and I'm kind of getting sick of it."

"So you need a lawyer?" Tzuyu questioned.

"No. I don't need a lawyer. I just... I heard you used to have ties to this person and that's why I wanted to talk to you." Hearing that Tzuyu's expression immediately changed.

"Who is this person?"

"Minatozaki Sana." Y/N feels really bad for bringing her up because she doesn't know what went on between Tzuyu and Sana. Tzuyu might get angry and leave right now.

"What does she do?"

"She keeps saying hurtful words about my sexuality and about my family. She's the reason why my wife can't enter the company anymore. She just straight up bullies me and I keep quiet for the sake of my job. All of this bullying occurs because I'm gay and in a relationship with a woman."

"So she's homophobic?" Tzuyu raised her eyebrows finding it hard to believe.

"Yes. As if bothering me during work hours wasn't enough, she's also bothering me and Jihyo outside of work as well."

"And you're telling me this because?"

"Because I know you were the girl in the rumors. It just doesn't make sense to me, Tzuyu-yah. If you and Sana were actually together, then why is she so homophobic now? Why does she hate gay people so much?" Y/N really hopes Tzuyu can give an answer to that but instead Tzuyu kept quiet thinking about what to say.

"Look I don't think it's okay for me to talk about this. I mean what happened was years ago and I'm sorry but I can't help you."

"Tzuyu, please. I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't in desperate need of answers. I promise I won't reveal anything about your past or her past. I just want the bullying to stop, I have no other intentions. I just want to work in peace and I want to protect my family."