Chapter 3

After a long day with having to deal with Sana, Y/N went to pick up Yewon from school and afterwards Yunseo from her mom's place.

Jihyo informed her that she'll come home late today. So Y/N took the kids home, made them dinner, played with them for a while and eventually tucked them in bed. It's already 10pm and Y/N decided to just lay in bed to read a book. Not long after Jihyo came home, which put a smile on her face. Today was tough at work so seeing Jihyo, immediately reduces all the stress she has. 

"Hey baby." Jihyo smiled and kissed her wife on the lips for a few seconds.

"Hey, how was your first day of investigating?" Y/N asked.

"It was fucking crazy, Y/N. I don't think two weeks is enough for this article. Do they think I have superpowers or something? There's really a lot to investigate, it's just impossible to do it in two weeks and honestly I'm freaking out." Jihyo sighed deeply. She's obviously under lots of stress and pressure.

"Hey, it'll be fine. You're Park Jihyo, you can handle it."

"This time it's different. This guy, is really a weird one. He's going to make this one hell of a task." Jihyo complained.

"Love, please calm down." Y/N stood up and approached her wife as she grabbed her by her shoulders. "Take a deep breath." She demanded and Jihyo did as she was told. "And now kiss me." She added and Jihyo couldn't help but laugh at the sudden change of words.

"How is that going to help me calm down?" 

"Just do it and you'll see." Y/N pulled her wife closer by the waist making their bodies pressed against each other. Jihyo looked Y/N in the eyes before grabbing her face and pulling her into a passionate kiss. 

"Did it help?" Y/N asked once they pulled away.

"It really did." Jihyo chuckled. "I'm going to check up on the kids, I really missed them." She isn't used to not seeing them all day.

"Alright, I'll be waiting for you in bed." Y/N winked and grabbed her book before she laid down again.

Jihyo checked up on the kids and took a quick shower before joining Y/N back in bed. 

"How did your day go?" Jihyo questioned.

"Awful." Y/N sighed.

"Wait, what? Why?" Y/N usually doesn't answer this way. She either says fine or okay.

"You remember Mr. Minatozaki's daughter?"

"Sana Minatozaki?" 

"Yeah, she's working at the company from now on." 

"It'll be fine, Y/N. I'm sure she won't bother you that much." Jihyo knows how hard of a time Sana keeps giving Y/N whenever she's at the company. Jihyo and Sana came face to face a few times as well and let's just say that Jihyo doesn't like her either. 

"Oh believe me she's going to bother me a lot because she's going to work in the sales department and guess who Mr. Minatozaki assigned to teach her everything?"

"No fucking way..." Jihyo widened her eyes. "You're in charge of her?"

"Yeah kinda. I mean Mr. Minatozaki did tell me to treat her like a regular employee."

"And why are you sulking then? She has no power over you in this situation."

"I just really don't want to work with her." Y/N looked down.

"It'll be fine, love. Just don't pay any attention if she makes any homophobic comments again." Jihyo laid her head on Y/N's shoulder.

"We've been married for 6 years right now but I'm still not used to the way people treat us. I mean is it really that big of a crime that we're fucking married?" Sana isn't the only one that makes homophobic comments about them. A lot of people make them.