Chapter 17

About five days have passed and Y/N still couldn't manage to tell Jihyo about what Yewon's teacher told her. One because Jihyo has been barely home due to her overworking and two she's been keeping a bit of a distance ever since they had that fight the other day.

Y/N just doesn't know how to approach her but today is Sunday and both of them are home with the kids so today is the day that she needs to tell her. Y/N was planning to tell her after breakfast but to her surprise their door bell rang and Jihyo opened to see Jeongyeon in front of her.

"Oh, Jeongyeon-ah, come in." Jihyo widened the door and the woman entered.

"Jeongyeon-ah, what brings you here?" Y/N questioned. Jeongyeon only shows up when she's in need of something.

"Jihyo asked me to come over today."

"Oh she did?" She didn't even tell Y/N about it.

"She's going to help me with my article." Jihyo informed.

"Oh okay. Should I take the kids out to the park? Then you two can work in silence."

"That's a great idea. Thank you." Jihyo smiled weakly looking at her wife.

"Yewon-ah, Yunseo-yah, come here!" Y/N yelled and the two kids immediately ran to the living room.

"Jeong auntie!" They both yelled and jumped onto Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon is pretty good with kids since she can be a kid herself at times. She gets along with both of them and the kids love her.

"Hey, kids. Have you been behaving well?" She asked both of them when they finally stopped hugging her.

"Yes." They both answered.

"Jeongyeon auntie and your mom are going to work now so they need to be alone. That's why you two and I are going to the park." 

"Why can't you come?" Yewon asked Jihyo and Jeongyeon.

"We have to work. I promise we'll join next time." Jihyo caressed her daughter's hair.

"You too?" She asked Jeongyeon.

"Yes, I promise too." 

"Go wear your shoes kids. We're leaving." Y/N ordered them and they did as they were told.

"Take their jackets it's cold outside." Jihyo said to her wife.

"I will." Y/N answered and left with her two kids.

"Why were the two of you awkward just now? Did you guys fight?" Jeongyeon asked once they left.

"Is it that obvious?" Jihyo sighed.

"Yeah, you're normally all over each other." Jeongyeon acted disgusted.

"Don't exaggerate." Jihyo playfully hit her arm.

"I don't. When you two are together you can't take your eyes off of each other. But anyways, what did you guys fight about? That's new, you two barely fight."

"It's a long story.I'll tell you another time, can we just start working?"

"Fine, but you're telling me once we're done." 

--------------------------------------

Y/N took the kids to the park and watched them play while she sat on a bench. She was right about to tell Jihyo what happened at Yewon's school but Jeongyeon showed up ruining her opportunity. Knowing the two, they're going to work for hours so Y/N has no idea what to do until then.

Right when she was thinking about what to do, her older sister called.

"Yes, unnie?"

"Where are you? What are you doing? Are the kids with you?" Nayeon asked all kinds of questions without waiting for an answer.