Chapter 28

Y/N has been having a hard time at work for about a week now. Sana keeps calling her bad names and is making it very difficult to work with her. Y/N doesn't understand, they were working fine until a week ago why is she acting like before now?

"What the fuck, watch where you're going!" Sana yelled when she bumped into Y/N and spilled all of her drink onto Y/N's clothes. Y/N just looked down on her clothes and sighed deeply. She's been ignoring Sana for an entire week now but at this point she can't keep quiet anymore. She knows Sana did this on purpose.

"Why did you do this?"

"I didn't do anything, you're just careless and bumped into me. You owe me a new coffee."

"I don't own you fucking anything." Y/N said in frustration. Y/N is not the type of person to swear and she's a very calm person so you know that if she swears, she must be really mad. "I know you did this on purpose."

"So what if I did?" Sana chuckled.

"What is wrong with you? Do you actually enjoy bullying me? You're a grown up woman but look  at how you're acting"

"I'm not a bully. This isn't considered bullying if the person that is getting bullied is someone like you."

"And what exactly do you mean by someone like me?" Y/N furrowed her eyebrows, knowing very well what the CEO's daughter meant by that.

"I mean a gay married person who even has kids. You're a sinner and sinners like you deserve to get bullied." 

Y/N just laughed upon hearing that. "Is that really your only problem with me? The fact that I'm gay?"

"Yes. I wouldn't have a problem with you if you were just normal."

"That's really funny because you and I are exactly the same, aren't we?" Y/N questioned. She didn't want to take this approach on Sana, but the woman didn't leave her a choice.

"You and I are nothing alike!'

"Yes we are after all you were involved with a woman as well weren't you? I really regret apologising on behalf of my wife a while ago because of what she said. But c'mon everyone knows those rumors are true. You like women as well so it doesn't make sense for you to be like this, Sana-ssi."

"Don't you ever say that I like women again!" Sana approached her in anger.

"So what if I do? It's the truth isn't it?" Y/N challenged and got slapped in the face by Sana. Y/N was not in shock by getting hit but she didn't expect this at all. Yes Sana has called her bad names a lot but never did she actually hit her or hurt her. That's until now.

"You have no right to hit me." 

"And you have no right to assume my sexuality." Sana stated and Y/N approached her and grabbed her arm harshly. She hates to do this but everything has a limit and Sana went over the limit this time. Y/N can't stand to get bullied anymore and if it doesn't stop now she'll have to leave this company sooner or later. So Y/N has no choice but to be harsh on Sana right now.

"Just because you had a bad relationship with a woman in the past doesn't mean that you should treat people who are in happy relationships badly. Now I don't know what went on between you and your lover but one thing is for sure and that's that it made you a bitch."

"Don't you dare touch me." Sana freed her arm and pushed Y/N away. "You know nothing about who I am or what I've been through! And you have no proof that I was with a woman before, no one has."

"In every rumor there's a bit of truth. The fact that you get really upset every time it gets mentioned shows me that there's more truth to it then you say so. Besides I know more than you think. I even figured out who that person is so spare me all the lies."