Chapter 7

"Yewon-ah, come here for a second." Jihyo demanded and the little girl looked up with worry in her eyes. "Don't worry we're not mad at you, we just want to talk to you."

Yewon looked at Y/N first before saying anything. Y/N nodded indicating that it's okay to approach them so the little girl did.

"Sit down." Jihyo patted the space next to her on the couch and Yewon did as she was told. Yunseo is already in bed so it's the perfect moment to talk to Yewon about what happened.

"Your mom already told me what happened but I also want to hear it from you." Once again Yewon looked at Y/N. She's just scared that Jihyo will scold her.

"It's okay, Yewon-ah. Tell her." Y/N is sitting across from them.

"I hit him because he told me that I'm going to hell."

"And why would you go to hell?" Jihyo questioned.

"Because I have two mom's." The little girl looked down and Jihyo felt her heart sinking. She can see the hurt on her daughter's face and it's clear that she was affected by his words. Otherwise she wouldn't have hit him. The girl is literally a walking angel. She's sweet, kind and shows a lot of respect towards everyone. That boy really must have gone far for her to do something like this.

"Look at me." Jihyo lifted her chin up. "Your mom and I are going to talk to the school and to that boy's family so this is not going to happen again. We will make sure that something like this never happens again, okay? So don't be sad."

"Will he really stop?" 

"Yes. We will make him stop, that's why next time something happens like this you should just ignore him. I know that what he said was wrong but you should never hit someone, Yewon-ah. No matter what they say, you can't hit them first."

"What if they hit me first? Can I hit back?"

"If someone hits you, then don't hit back. Just go get your teacher." Jihyo suggested.

"But mom told me that I should hit them back." Yewon pointed at Y/N. Fuck, now Jihyo is going to scold her.

"You said that to her?" Jihyo looked at her wife.

"Yes, I mean she should never hit first but she should defend herself if someone hits her."

"You're really teaching a five year old to hit someone?"

"Yes. She should defend herself otherwise they will keep doing it. Besides what will a teacher even do? Talk to their parents? Kids barely even recognise their wrong doings at this age." Y/N argumented.

"I'm going to talk to you later." Jihyo sighed and turned back to Yewon.

"Yewon-ah." She grabbed the girl's arms. "From now on this may happen more often."

"I know."

"How do you know?"

"Mom told me." The little girl referred to Y/N. Jihyo looked at Y/N and saw Y/N smile weakly at her. Y/N already had this conversation with Yewon, but Jihyo should too. They might say it in different ways and use different words but in the end they want to tell Yewon the exact same thing and that's that she shouldn't pay attention to homophobic comments.

"Whenever it happens, you just have to ignore it or laugh it off. That way they will stop. If you get mad or angry, they will enjoy it and they will continue. Just act as if you haven't heard them and then it will stop. Okay?" 

"Okay." The little girl nodded. 

"Great, now let's get you to sleep." Jihyo suggested and went to tuck her in bed. Afterwards she went to her bedroom and approached Y/N who was taking off her make up after a long day by giving her a back hug.