Chapter 6

"Y/N, what happened? Is Yewon with you?" Jihyo called her wife to ask about the matter.

"Yeah, she's with me. She apparently hit a classmate of hers that's why they asked us to come."

"Why though? She isn't a violent kid. This doesn't make sense."

"I'll explain it to you at home. I'm on my way to pick up Yunseo now." Y/N informed.

"I'll meet you at your mom's. Your mom called me today and scolded me for not visiting her for days."

"Did you finish work?" 

"I did enough for today so I can take a bit off right now. I'll depart now so I'll see you there?" Jihyo suggested. 

"Yeah, see you there. Bye, love you."

"Love you too." Jihyo smiled and hung up.

"I'm scared." Yewon suddenly spoke up.

"You're scared?" Y/N looked at her. "Of what?"

"Mom. She's going to be mad at me." Jihyo is a strict parent. Whenever her kids do something wrong, she makes sure to scold them for it. While Y/N is more the chill mom. She's the one that doesn't get mad easily and lets the kids get away with some of the things. 

Even though the kids spend more time with Jihyo, they're actually more comfortable being with Y/N because she goes easy on them.

"It'll be fine. You don't have to be scared. She'll understand once we explain everything." Y/N assured and right at that moment they arrived at her mom's place.

"Auntie!" The moment they walked inside Yewon immediately ran to hug Nayeon.

"Yewon-ah!" Nayeon hugged her niece tightly. "Have you been well? I missed you."

"I missed you too!" Nayeon and Yewon have a pretty good relationship. Sometimes Y/N and Jihyo think that Yewon loves Nayeon more than she loves them. Nayeon is pretty cold and only cares about her career but whenever she's with Yewon, she shows a vulnerable and fun side to her. It's obvious that she cares about Yewon a lot.

"Yah, why haven't you been bringing Yewon to my place? I haven't seen her in ages." She scolded Y/N.

"As if you're ever home. You're always working."

"I can take some time off to spend it with my niece." Nayeon caressed Yewon's face.

"Aigoo, Y/N. You came." Mrs. Lee came with Yunseo in her arms.

"Yunseo-yah." Y/N smiled and took the boy from her mother. "Did you behave today?" Y/N kissed his head.

"Yes!" He yelled and Y/N put him down to play with his sister. 

"Is Jihyo coming?" Her mother asked.

"Yes, she's on her way. But unnie, why are you here? Don't you have work?" Y/N asked her older sister.

"I got off early today so I came to visit my mom. Can't I?"

"No you can. I'm glad you're here." Y/N smirked and hugged Nayeon from behind. More like hurt Nayeon from behind.

"Yah! Let me go!" Y/N loves to tease Nayeon a lot. 

"Where's Chaeyoung though?" Y/N questioned.

"Looking for a job. That brat really thinks a publishing company will hire her aish." Mrs. Lee stated in frustration.

"Who knows maybe they will." Nayeon always defends Chaeyoung no matter what. Even when Chaeyoung was laying around lazily, Nayeon defended her.

"Oh uncle, how are you?" Y/N asked when the man showed up.