Chapter 1

Hi all

Thank you so much for the overwhelming response to this story.

If you are liking the story then please do tell your friends to read this and if you give Shoutout to stories then please give a shoutout to this by tagging me(only if you are ok with shoutout).

Big chapter ahead, please read till last

And 100+ reads in just a few days.

Thank you all

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Third-Person-pov

After 25years

Time:7:25am.
Place:Shiva temple,Tulasipatnam..

Every Monday Nishabda will go to Shiva temple in Tulasipatnam with her friend, near her university hostel, she took her Scotty and went out alone as her friend was in her hometown, she will come today, while going on Scotty she noticed that a white car is following her.

"Idiot, I told him not to follow, but he won't listen to my words, he is busy creating coincidences." Nishabda thought.

She took many turns to avoid the car but that car was following her, she got angry, went to the temple and stopped Scotty in the parking lot and the car also stopped 100meters away from her, removed her helmet. Took her mobile and dialled his number.

Rahul who was jogging in University grounds, with his friend, stopped jogging when his phone rang, he saw the name.

"I know Nishabda, you will call me, you can't stay away from me." Rahul thought and picked up the call and said "Hello"

"Rahul Keshava Reddy." Nishabda said in an angry tone.

"Ahh... my name sounds good in your voice, even when you are angry." Rahul tried to flirt.

"Stop your flirty thing and how dare you.?" Nishabda asked angrily, Rahul sensed something is wrong

"Nish, Calm down, tell me what happened?" Rahul asked.

"Don't call me in that name you have lost the right, go back, stop following me." Nisha went towards that car but that car went a little backwards.

"Come out of your dreamland madam, I'm not following you." Rahul said.

"Stop joking, you are here only right?, in that white car, wait I'm coming, don't you dare to go." Nisha cut the call and started moving towards the car.

"These 6 months are good with him, but enough is enough, let's come to one solution today." Nisha thought while moving towards the car.

Meanwhile in the ground.

"Hello Nish, Nisha don't g... go th..." before he could complete the sentence the call was cut.

"Is everything ok.?"Rahul's friend Kailash asked.

"I think Nisha is in danger, come let's go." Rahul and Kailash started running as the temple is near to the university where they study.

While running Rahul got the call from his girlfriend Nakshatra but he didn't pick up.

"What magic you have done to me Nish, before meeting you I was something after meeting you I'm something else, I think I shouldn't have agreed to what my grandma told to me to do, six months ago." Rahul thought and remembered the things which happened in six months.....

Six months back.

In Reddy's house.

House was decorated very well for the baby shower of function Gopal Reddy's daughter Diya's baby shower was going to happen.