Chapter 2

Third-person-pov

Shetty house.

Rukmini standing on the balcony seeing his elder son Aarav playing with kids happily.

She was enjoying the scene “Boo…” Someone from behind scared her wearing a lion mask

“Nishabda, the birthday girl, I know it’s you, and stop playing these cheap tricks on me.” Rukmini said.

“Uff God, attha(aunty)can’t you act like scared, I lost the bet to Aarav bava.” Nisha removed the mask and frowned.

“Oh, I’m sorry, next time I act scared.” Rukmini smiled.

“Nishabda Aditya Shetty, do Paytm me, my bet money.” Aarav screamed from downstairs.

“Sure.” Nisha said and looked at Rukmini.

“How much.?” Rukmini asked.

“2000” Nisha smiled.

“I will send you and you send him.” Rukmini said.

“Ok, tell me what you ate during your pregnancy that you have birth son's are this much good looking.” Nisha asked.

“They are good looking because their father is good looking.” Ram said while coming from the room.

“Huh, Rukmini I have some work, I’m going out with Aarav.” Ram said and went out.

“That’s true, I must say attha you are lucky to marry him.” Nisha said.

“I know, he accepted me without thinking what will society say, I’m lucky to marry him.” Rukmini wiped her tears.

“Oh c'mon rukku, stop all this and be a strong woman, that you have been from this many years.” Nisha tried to cheer Rukmini.

“It’s all started because of him.” Rukmini looked at Mahendra Shetty's room and continued “He committed a sin and God punished him and he is suffering for 16 years.”Rukmini said.

“Please attha, I don’t want to remember that day, I want to enjoy this day please.” Nisha said sadly.

Roja came out of Mahendra’s room holding a plate in her hand.

“Today also he didn’t eat fully.” The maid said to Roja.

“You go.” Roja said to the maid and turned towards Rukmini

“I think he suffering from acidity, Doctor said don’t force him to eat.” Rukmini said.

“Yeah, I know but what if something happens to him in the middle of the night, your brother gonna blame me only, for not taking care of his uncle.” Roja said.

“Don’t worry, nothing happens to him, if something happens to him we have a doctor in our house she will check.” Rukmini looked at Nisha.

“Hello, I still have one more year don’t consider me a doctor until I will fully graduate.” Nisha said.

“It’s your Mother's wish to see you in doctor’s uniform, I wish she was alive to see.” Roja said.

“Nima would be very happy to see you becoming doctor, but God had different plans, he took away your parents and your brother.” Rukmini looked at Mahendra's room and said “Made him fully paralyzed”

“Stop making me emotional today, it’s my birthday today, I want to be happy, I don’t want to remember that day.” Nisha screamed.

“Oh god stop screaming, I can’t hear you screaming also, men of this family screams a lot, that’s enough for me, come I made your favourite  sweet.” Roja took Nisha to Kitchen.