Chapter 25

Third person pov

Rahul was calling Nisha for a few minutes but she is not receiving the call, they planned for lunch but she didn’t arrive, he got panicked and called Avani.

“Hello Avani, did Nisha call and told you that she will be busy.?” Rahul asked.

“I know you will  call me today.” Avani said.

“Why.? what’s special today.” Rahul asked confusingly.

“Not anything special but today is the day, Nisha lost her Mom, dad and brother in an accident, so .” Avani said.

“Do you have any idea, where she will be.?” Rahul asked.

“Maybe in any temple or on the highway, the exact place where the accident happened.” Avani said.

“Thank you.” Rahul said and drove his car on the national highway which connects Tulasipstnam and Rayankonda, after searching for a few minutes he found her sitting on the footpath, he stopped the car near her car and sat beside her.

“Nish… Are you… “ Before he could complete his sentence, she hugged him and started crying inconsolably, Rahul didn’t even try to console her, he let her cry as he wanted her to go out her feelings.

“Y..you know this is the same place where I fell out of the car a few years in an ac..accident, which took my family away and made my grandpa a bedridden person for years….” Nisha said between her sobs and cried hard.

“Control Nisha, we can’t change the past, right?” Rahul said.

“Why Rahul why? why do our families fight like this so that they can kill each other? what did my little brother do? he was just born, and was just coming back from his grandma’s place.” Nisha said.

“Get up, let’s go inside the car.” They sat inside the car, Rahul wiped her tears and cupped her cheeks “Listen, I don’t know what happened in past, why our families are fighting like this, but in future, I will resolve everything, I promise.” Rahul kissed her forehead.

“The most impossible thing, which never gonna happen, anyway what about the update of our marriage certificate.?” Nisha asked.

“He told me it takes a little more time.” Rahul said.

“So we won’t get it right now.” Nisha asked.

“No, maybe after coming from the Rayankonda city festival.” Rahul said.

“We have to leave after a week and we stay there for a week, so after two weeks, we get.” Nisha said.

“Very intelligent, I told Vishal, he will be in touch with us and with that officer also.” Rahul started the car.

“What about my car.?” Nisha questioned.

“I will fill the form on the tow app, there people will tow it to our address.” Rahul started driving.
.
.
.
.

After three days

Rahul and Nisha parked the car in the basement and started walking towards the lift.

“I’m too tired.” Rahul said.

“I know, how to remove your tiredness.” Nisha winked.

“You always think about sex.” Rahul said.

“Of course.” Nisha pressed the button of the elevator.

“Rahul sir… “ The apartment watchman came running to them.

“Ram anna, are you ok.?” Rahul asked.

“I’m fine sir, but some lady took the spare key to your old house.” Ram said.