Chapter 30

Third person pov

All the cars stopped at Shetty manison compound. Bhupathi is still angry, he took Nisha's hands and grabbed her inside the house angrily and thrown her on the floor rashly , Aarav and Kishore were present and they are shocked to see the behaviour of Bhupathi.

She fell on the floor and her forearm started paining "Ahh....." Nisha screamed in pain. Aarav and Kishore rushed to Nisha.

"Are you ok.?" Aarav made Nisha sit on the floor and gave her water to drink.

"Dad, are you out of your mind? , what did you.?" Kishore asked angrily.

"Don't make me more angry, y..you know what this stupid girl did, she loved that guy for real, how dare she.?" Bhupathi rushed towards Nisha to hit her, Nisha started shivering as she was scared.

"Dad stop behaving like this." Kishore stopped Bhupathi "You ignited the fire inside her, you gave her the idea, didn't you.?"

"I accept it , I gave her idea, but that's doesn't mean, she needs to love him for real." Bhupathi said.

"You made a mistake, anna." Rukmini said.

"I wanted to take revenge that's it." Bhupathi said.

"But still..." Rukmini looked at Nisha "She didn't know anything, anna, you made a mistake." Rukmini said.

"She knows everything mom."Aarav said and Rukmini was shocked to learn that Nisha knows about everything. Rukmini went to Nisha and cupped her cheeks "Even after knowing everything, why just why?" Rukmini asked.

"I..i just can't stop falling for him, he loves me truly." Nisha's said.

"Bhupathi anna is not wrong , Rukmini, this shameless girl is wrong, who is in love with a guy from a rival family." Bhadra gave a angry look to Nisha, almost everyone was looking angry towards Nisha, Nisha was terrified and scared to see them, she held Aarav's hand in fear.

"Guys, stop being angry, she didn't anything wrong, she loved ,there is nothing wrong in that, I know everything about them before only." Aarav said.

"Even I also support Nisha." Kishore said.

"You both stop taking here side, what she did is wrong." Rukmini said.

"I'm sorry mom but love can't wrong, even you also loved that man, after knowing everything about families, love just happens, mom." Aarav said, Tears started rolling from Rukmini eyes hearing his son's words.

"Aarav, mind your words, you are talking with your mom." Ram said.

"They love each other ,what's wrong?" Kishore said

"You both stay out of this matter, and stop taking side of this shameless girl." Shyla said "You come this side, Rukmini" Rukmini went aside, Shyla sat in front of Nisha "You know Aarav, your dad caught this girl kissing that guy, they both stayed in same city, don't know what all wrong this girl do?, you didn't slept with that guy, right.?" Shyla asked, Nisha didn't answered in fear "Answer me you idiot girl." Shyla snachted Nisha's purse and took her mobile.

"Aunty, you don't have right to check others phone, respect privacy." Nisha said.

"Just give me your password, It's asking finger print." Shyla forcefully took Nisha's thumb and opened the mobile, Kishore and Aarav stood helpless as they were looking by the angry eyes of Bhupathi.

"Phone screen is his pic only, You slept with him, didn't you.?" Shyla smiled.

"Enough is enough I can't tolerate this more." Nisha thought and said "Yes, I slept with not once but multiples times, I'm major, I have right , what will you do.?" Nisha asked. Nisha's answer angered everyone, especially Shyla.