Chapter 18

Long chapter alert, please read till last

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Third-person-pov

In the U.S

Naksha was booking flight tickets to India for this weekend.

“Naksh, it may cost more money as you are booking it very late, almost all flights are booked.” Alex said to Naksha over the phone.

“I don’t care about how much it cost, I will give it, just book the flight on Thursday at midnight and call me.” Naksha cut the call frustratingly

“Hey, everything ok.” Kayla asked. Naksha showed the video.

“What’s wrong in that.?” Kayla said.

“Excuse me.” Naksha asked.

“I mean you are also doing the same thing here.” Kayla said.

“It’s a waste talking with you.” Naksha took her phone and went out.

“Hypocrite.” Kayla rolled her eyebrows and went back to work.

In balcony

Naksha called her mom, but she didn’t pick up the call, Naksha called again.

After a few seconds, she picked up the call.

“It’s 11:45 pm here Nakshatra.” Her mom said in a sleepy voice.

“Mom please.” Naksha said.

“What.?, you called me to rant about your new hook-up guy, then let me tell you, I need to sleep, I need to wake up early tomorrow for pooja.” Sumana sat on the chair on the balcony.

“Here your daughter’s life is sinking, for you pooja is important.” Naksha said.

“What happened? , don’t tell me that you didn’t use protection during sex this time also.” Sumana asked

“Mom, check your Whatsapp.” Naksha said controlling her anger.

Sumana checked the video sent by Naksha.

“What’s wrong with that baby? , you are also saying doing the same thing there, it’s equal now.” Sumana said.

“Mom you also, I didn’t expect this from you.” Naksha raised her voice.

“I warned you first only, but you didn’t listen, that’s your problem.” Sumana said.

“I know but I didn’t know that these people will become romantic, Rahul said  that they stopped talking.” Naksha said.

“Yeah he will tell you that he is romantically involved with another girl, did you tell him about your flings.?” Sumana said.

“Mom, please, I’m just having fun here.” Naksha said.

“Yeah getting pregnant is also included in that fun, right?” Sumana taunted.

“Mom, please stop taunting me.” Naksha said.

“That’s your problem, you gave freedom to your boyfriend, to get in a relationship with another girl, you gave permission to him to ‘fake’ a love, you should have controlled him, these men all are like that only. .” Sumana said.

“I know mom I made a mistake.” tears rolled from her eyes….“But I’m not gonna sit silent, I’m gonna break their relationship, I’m coming to India this weekend for his birthday to ‘surprise’, while going back, I make sure that, they won’t see each other face again.” Naksha wiped her tears.