Chapter 33

So before you start, I have an announcement.

So I'm gonna update four chapters in a row, one chapter today and another chapter tomorrow, Saturday no update, Sunday and Monday another chapter update, all chapters will be a little lengthy and intense.

Because I may get busy  from Monday, that's why I'm updating it like this I dont want to give big gaps, between the chapters, because I can't able to write that's why, I hope you all understand this.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Third-person-pov

After a day

Gopal Reddy went to Rahul's room who was getting ready for his engagement.

"Are you happy with the engagement.?" Gopal asked.

Keshav who was sitting on the bed said "Even I'm also asking this, but he is not answering."

"Dad and uncle, stop getting worried, I'm happy." Rahul fake smiled, Purnima called Keshav, so he went out of the room.

"Uncle, do you need anything.?" Rahul asked

"Do you have h..his number.?" Gopal asked

"Whose number.?... Oh, Aarav's." Rahul took his phone and sent Aarav's number to Gopal "I have sent you his number."

"Thank you, I have some advice for you, listen to your heart." Gopal went out of the room.

"I'm doing that only, you all find it out shortly." Rahul slightly opened his room's balcony door and went out of the room.

Meanwhile, Gopal went to his room and dialled Aarav, meanwhile, Aarav was in his room, dressing a small wound on his hand when he received a call. Aarav picked up the call

"Hello, who is this.?" Aarav asked.

"Gopal." Gopal said.

"Which Gopal.?" Aarav threw cotton to the dustbin.

"Gopal Reddy." Gopal said.

"Oh.., sorry I didn't check in the true caller as I was cleaning my wound." Aarav said.

"Are y...you fine.?" Gopal's voice cracked.

"Yeah, just small wounds that's it." Aarav said.

"Well, is everything ok there.?" Gopal said.

"Yeah, but the guy who was coming to see Nisha, and his family are postponing the time of coming by giving some weird reasons" Aarav heard Rukmini calling him "Sir, I need to go mom is calling me." Aarav cut the call.

"Sir, my son calling me sir, my mistake, I'm suffering, here Panditji not coming and their boy's family is not coming, something is fishy." Gopal thought and went downstairs.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, in Shetty's house. All ladies are sitting on the chair and the men are waiting outside.

Aarav went downstairs "Mom, did they come.?"

"No, a cat stooped stepped in their way it seems, so they will come in after half an hour." Rukmini said.

"What rubbish?, who believes in these superstitions these days, it's evening 6:50 mom, they are postponing it from the morning." Aarav said.

"It's their ritual and they believe it, not superstitions." Shyla said.

Nisha stood up from her chair "Ok guys, I will be in my room, call me once they come, I need rest." Nisha climbed the stairs.

Nisha went to her room, closed the door, changed her dress, packed her luggage bag, and peeped out of the balcony window "It's the right time, Nisha, you can do it." Nisha thought...
.
.
After half an hour.