Chapter 14

Third-person-pov

After a week.

Nisha blocked Rahul's number and his Instagram account, she doesn't wanted to create more mess between the families.

But Rahul is not happy with what all happening.

In boys hostel.

"I can't understand why is she behaving like this.?" Rahul said.

"Think from her perspective Rahul, both of your families have a bad history and she don't want to continue that in future." Kailash said.

"Yeah I know, but we can be friends right, as friends we can solve our family problems na." Rahul said.

"Do you miss her.?" Lucky asked.

"Of course I do miss her, she was my good friend, I miss her very badly." Rahul said sadly.

Kailash and Lucky can understand the sadness in Rahul's voice.

"Excuse me." Rahul said and went out when his phone started ringing.

"Kailash, He sounds too sad." Lucky said.

"Their bond was more than friends, it's obvious that he is feeling sad." Kailash said.

"So your are saying that they are more then just friends.?" Lucky said.

"May be or may not be." Kailash said.

"Do you think they like each other?" Lucky asked curiously.

"That they both only know." Kailash said.

Meanwhile outside

Rahul is talking with Naksha in phone.

"So is everything ok?" Naksha asked.

"Yeah." Rahul lied and heard big music "Naksha , where are you now?" Rahul questioned.

"Hmm, ac.. Actually it was my friends birthday so I'm in her party." Naksha lied and looked around in a pub and found a boy was looking at her, she waved her hand towards him and he waved back.

"I think it's late night, careful while going back." Rahul said.

"I know, I will go safely, don't worry." Naksha said and saw the guy whom she waved at was coming towards her.

"Ok, listen..." Rahul was about to say, Naksha cut-off his words "Baby, I need to go, party is about to start." Naksha lied and that guy came to her.

"Sure message me when you reach bye, love you." Rahul said.

"Love you too." Naksha winked at that boy and cut the call.

"Boyfriend huh.?" That guy asked.

"Kinda of." Naksha said.

"Can I buy a drink to you?" that guy asked.

"Of course" Naksha smiled.

After two to three shots, Naksha become too touchy with that guy.

"So, your place or mine?" that guy asked.

"Any place is ok." Naksha went near his ears and whispered "Even washroom is also comfortable." Naksha laughed.

That gave a sensual smile and dragged Naksha towards the washroom.....

Meanwhile, Rahul went inside his room.

"So?" Kailash said

"So, what?" Rahul asked.

"What you are gonna do next?, What's your plans about to reconcile with Nisha.?" Kailash said.