Announcement

Ok, I have an announcement to make, a piece of good news for you all, don't worry

This book will contain two sequels, one is historical fiction, starring the four new cast and another book is the sequel to both this book and the historical fiction.

I planned something very big, you can't even imagine, I need all your support for that.

I'm busy till 23rd Feb, that's why I published four chapters back to back last week.

My schedule is very busy guys, I thought about historical fiction very long ago and wanted to start it as soon as possible but I couldn't because without ending this book, I can't start that one, as two books have little connection.

And this book is one of my favourite books that I wrote, I don't want this book to end in haste, and that's why I'm taking my time to end this book by writing all the things I thought and imagined about.

And I'm sorry for not updating on time as I told you all that, I will publish it on Thursday/Friday but I couldn't.

But trust me I'm going to update the next chapter by next Friday that's for sure.

Still, a lot of drama and secrets to unfold in this book, secrets you can't even thought about it.

Some of you people are very excited for next chapter, I tried to write, but I couldn't, I was so busy that even writing one line also not possible.

I will update regularly after the 23rd, for that, I need your support, so please keep supporting me.

Keep supporting, and keep voting and commenting.

And if possible tell your friends to read this book.

And yeah few people are reading but not voting, as a introvert I can understand it's difficult to comment, but please do vote atleast if you like the chapter, try to express yourself.

Thank you