Chapter 6(Part-2)

Long chapter alert, please do read till last.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Rahul with his friends went to the pub and they ordered food, Even Nisha also was in the same club with her friends.

“Guys, if you have any weekend trip plans, then please plan for the next two weekends.” Aisha said.

“Why? Do you have any plans with your boyfriend on the third weekend, oh I forgot, you don’t have a boyfriend, right?.” Kailash asked.

“I don’t pretend to love someone.” Aisha told to Kailash and said “I have a seminar to attend that weekend.”

“I heard about medical students giving seminars about the most not talked topics in our society.” Lucky said.

“Yeah, that only.” Aisha said.

“But why on the third weekend? What’s special on that day.?” Rahul asked.

“Because madam's favourite topic will be taught that day, right Aisha?” Seema laughed.

“Shut-up Seema, I’m not going because the topic is Reproduction and sexual  intercourse, I’m going because the topic was taught by Nishabda Shetty.” Aisha said.

Rahul heard Nisha's name “Who?” and acted like she didn’t know about her.

“Nishabda Shetty, from your City only, don’t you know about her, her seminar video about the same topic went viral a year back.” Seema said.

“ Oh, I didn’t know about it.” Rahul said.

Meanwhile, Nisha and her friends ordered food and discussed things “So, Nishabda are you nervous to give the seminar?” her friend  Samiksha asked.

“Very much, I don’t who all will be present there.” Nisha said.

“Don’t worry, everything will go well.” Avani said and saw Aisha and waved at her and Aisha waved back.

“Who?” Sam asked.

“My schoolmate Aisha is here with her friends, I think.” Avani said.

Both Sam and Nisha looked at that side.

“Whom did you wave at?” Lucky said.

“My schoolmate Avani.” Aisha said and all her friends turned to see that side, including Rahul.

That’s the moment when both Rahul and Nisha looked at each other for some seconds and looked away.

“Dude, your friend is with Rahul, the handsome boy of the university.” Sam said.

“Yeah and Nisha, did you see him?, that’s the guy, I was talking about him earlier.” Avani said.

“Oh… I didn’t see properly, let’s order food.” Nisha lied.

“I’m also hungry…” Avani said and they ordered food.

Meanwhile at the table where Rahul was sitting, five tables away from Nisha's table.

“So guys that’s Nishabda Shetty, I was talking about.” Aisha said.

“Oh is it, I didn’t see properly.” Rahul lied.

“Don’t worry you will...” Aisha saw someone near the entrance “Guys who called Akansha here.” Aisha looked at Kailash.

“I didn’t call her, I blocked her number.” Kailash said immediately.

“Is she here.?” Rahul questioned and Aisha nodded her head

“Shit man, she asked to join me for dinner with her friends but I denied it and told her about I’m going out with you guys,” Lucky said.