Chapter 12

Big chapter ahead

More than 1700+ words, please do read till last

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Third-person-pov

It's been two weeks since they kissed, after that kiss Rahul and Nisha started ignoring each other because Nisha felt guilt kissing him and Rahul was feeling guilty to kiss another girl.

When friends asked them, they said they are busy with academics, but in deep, they also wanted to talk with each other and wanted to hang out with each other.

It was 11:50 pm, Nisha was studying and Avani was sleeping.

"I need to bring a new book from the library, I completed this book." Nisha thought after closing the book.

Nisha kept the book on the table and decided to sleep, she was about to sleep but an idea came into her mind, she opened her mobile went to Google Chrome and opened an incognito tab, in that she searched "Is it ok to kiss a man who is already committed?" and the answers came as "No", she looked at the QNA's that were present in the page, in that people were cursing that thing.

"Oh god, just for kissing question, people are cursing in the answers than what will they do for the question of being in a relationship? let's see that also." Nisha thought.

Again on the incognito tab, she searched "Is it ok to be in a relationship with a man, who is already committed.?" And the answer came as expected it was a big "No" and people have termed it as cheating.

"What if that man loves this girl more than another girl?, What will be that relationship called? , will that also be termed cheating?.... Whatever it may term why I'm thinking?." Nisha thought and slept.

Next day

Rahul was having breakfast

"Rahul, is Nisha participating in the college event that we are conducting in the city central mall.?" Lucky asked.

"Don't know bro, I mean I didn't ask her till now, she is busy with studies." Rahul said.

"Ask her no, her anchoring skills are good." Lucky said.

"I will ask." Rahul said.

"Am I regretting kissing Nisha, no, I'm feeling guilty for kissing another girl, that's it." Rahul thought.

Nisha attended her classes and during lunchtime, she went to the library after finishing her lunch faster. She removed a book from the racket and turned to go, but Rahul suddenly stood in front of her.

She tried going from another side but Rahul blocked her way.

"Let me go." Nisha said.

"No." Rahul looked at the book Nisha carrying in her hand "You study about human heart, but here you are hurting my heart." Rahul kept his hand on his heart.

"Too cringe." Nisha smiled.

"Whatever, why are ignoring me?" Rahul asked, Nisha's smile frowned.

"You know the answer." Nisha said.

"It's just a kiss, it can't ruin our friendship." Rahul said.

"It's not just a kiss Rahul, it's called cheating and you also know that." Nisha said.

"I know but I don't regret kissing you, I enjoyed the kiss, I don't know about you but I'm feeling guilty , but I don't hide it from Naksha about the kiss, I will tell her everything once she comes back, I don't hide anything for her, I know she will understand me." Rahul said.