Chapter 31

Hi all

A very big chapter with a twist.

And thank you for the amazing response for the last chapter, didn't expect that to be honest.

If you miss anything, you won't be able to understand the next chapter, so please read it in full.

Please do press the star button and start reading

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Third-person-pov

Rahul was shocked to see Rukmini standing there. “Aunty… I…I just wanted to check, is Nisha ok.?” Rahul said, Rukmini held his hand and took him inside the house silently as most of the people are sleeping, they went near Aarav's room and knocked on the door, which is just a room away from Nisha's room.

Aarav opened the door and was shocked to see Rahul with Rukmini “Mom, where did you find him.?”
“First, you go inside, if someone sees you here, then,” Rukmini said to Rahul, they heard footsteps, Rahul quickly went inside the room and Aarav closed the door, Kishore was also there.

“Why did you come here? , I told you she is fine na.” Aarav asked.

“I was scared, I wanted to see her here, I couldn’t able do anything thinking about her.” Rahul said.

“For that, you came here, you know how much risk it involves.” Aarav asked.

“I was ready for anything before anything, I can risk my life , she is my everything.” Rahul said.

Kishore smiled hearing that “You know Rahul, for her whole life, Nisha was searching for this kind of love, I’m happy that she found you, if you cheat her then I will kill you.” Kishore said.

“I will kill myself before even thinking about cheating on her.” Rahul said and they heard a sound outside.
.
.
Meanwhile outside

Roja came out of Nisha’s room holding a plate full of food “She didn’t eat, she is stubborn.”

“I know, just give me this plate, I will make sure she eats food.” Rukmini took the plate and room keys from Roja.

“Are you sure, she is not listening to anyone.” Roja said.

“I will try, you go, take rest, you look tired.” Rukmini said and Roja went from there, Rukmini went inside Aarav's room  kept food on the table and turned towards Rahul “Listen, you made a mistake by coming here, you better go back before anyone sees you.”

“Aunty, I came here to see her, I won’t go without seeing her.” Rahul said.

“You two stubborn people, there she is not eating, here you are not going, you both need to have the patience to convince the families but your generation doesn’t have patience at all.” Rukmini said.

Aarav got an idea, “Mom you go and take rest, I will take care of these things.”

“What are you upto.?” Rukmini asked.

“Please, Trust me, everything will be fine.” Aarav said.

‘Do whatever you want.” Rukmini gave the room keys and went out of the room closing the door.

“What idea do you have in your mind.?” Kishore asked.

Aarav took the plate and peeked outside “No one is there.” Looked at Rahul “You have only fifteen minutes to talk with her.”  Aarav said.

“Fifteen minutes are more than enough to talk with her.” Rahul said.

“Talk with her or convince her to eat, do whatever you want, but don’t do anything drama, because all are super angry now.” Kishore said, Rahul nodded his head, and Aarav went out, Rahul followed him, Aarav removed the key and both went inside the room and closed the door, the room was full dark.