Chapter 22

Sorry for the very late update, I was very busy, and I hope you all understand me.

So I'm telling you first only that this chapter contains a very little bit of mature words and scenes, if you are uncomfortable reading those, you can skip those parts.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Third Person Pov

After a few weeks.

Nisha woke up from the bed and looked another side of the bed for Rahul but she didn't find him there, she wore his shirt and went out and saw Rahul in Kitchen cutting vegetables.

"What are you doing.?" Nisha sat on the sofa.

Rahul turned her side "Can't you see.?" Rahul questioned.

"I know, we can order our food." Nisha said.

"Madam, I'm thinking about our future and saving money, because you always spend a lot of money." Rahul continued cutting vegetables.

"Point." Nisha sat on the kitchen slab, put her leg on another leg and leaned exposing her upper chest area.

"Listen, wear something inside the shirt and stop seducing me ok." Rahul said looking at her exposed chest.

"What will you do.?" Nisha winked.

"You have no idea, you don't know about my stamina yet." Rahul gave a wicked smile.

"Well, in that case, I don't have stamina left in me after last night, so I'm backing out." Nisha said.

"That's like a good girl." Rahul kept the tomato in her mouth.

"Why you brought me here.?, I'm tired." Nisha playfully hit Rahul's arms.

"Array, you are the one who told me that you want that night to be wild, remember.?" Rahul asked.

Nisha tried to remember what happened last night "I was drunk last night, I just said those words in a drunken state." Nisha said.

"Drunken state? really.?" Rahul laughed sarcastically.

"Why are you laughing.? what happened last night.?" Nisha asked.

"You initiated everything last night, you know, you were so out of the world, you were telling me about the fifty shades series movie and telling me that you want to watch that movie with me and to try everything with me." Rahul said.

"Oh fuck, really? I told Ava last night I won't drink, but she said nothing will happen, I'm sorry." Nisha kept her hands on her head.

Rahul smiled looking at her "Between, I don't mind watching that movie series with you again."

Nisha looked at him and smiled "Then how about watching the 365 days movie series.?"

"Ah, such a shameless girl you are." Rahul laughed.

"Your love made me shameless." Nisha winked.

"Whatever, I loved your dominant side of yours, I enjoyed last night, Thank you love." Rahul kissed her lips.

"You are telling my words, Anyways." Nisha kept her leg on his shoulder seductively "So tell me Mr..." Nisha's words were interrupted by a cooker whistle and Nisha removed her leg from his Shoulder.

"I think Rice is ready, let's eat, after that movie, ok." Rahul off the cooker

They had lunch and watched the movie hugging each other under the same duvet on the sofa.

After the movie.

"I think today is enough, next movie we will watch afterwards, we need to go back to the hostel." Rahul kissed her forehead.