Chapter 8

I'm sorry for not posting these days, I was busy and I was not feeling well so I couldn't able to write that's why the late update

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Third-person-pov

"Congratulations," Avani said sarcastically.

"For what?" Nisha questioned.

"It's been six days since you challenged Rahul and he aced it every day, tomorrow is the last day." Avani said.

"Thanks for reminding me that, can you please tell me, what day is tomorrow.?" Nisha questioned again.

"What difference it will make?" Avani said.

"It will Ava, tomorrow is the second Saturday and we don't have classes, so we both are going out." Nisha said.

"So what, it won't be difficult for him to find you on MV road, he already won the chall...." Avani said.

Nisha cut off Avani's words " Na na, he didn't, just 95 percent completed that's it."

"He is gonna win that 5percent also, every girl in this city goes to MV road only." Avani said.

"I know babe, but I'm gonna make that 5percent difficult for him, he needs to earn that, to go on a date with me." Nisha said.

"There are a lot of restaurants on MV road, so it's not easy for him to find me and he doesn't know me fully." Nisha said.

"Nice idea." Avani said.

Next day

Nisha and Avani went on MV road, they went shopping and went to a few historic places and temples.

"It's almost 4:50 pm and we haven't had lunch properly, so I'm hungry." Avani kept her hand on her stomach.

"Come let's a go-to hotel and have coffee or snacks." Nisha said and they went near restaurants and five restaurants were built-in lines. Nisha started thinking in front of restaurants.

"What are you thinking? come let's go our favourite one." Avani dragged Nisha's hand.

"No Ava wait, he may know our favourite restaurant." Nisha said.

"Dude I'm hungry, decided on one restaurant fast." Ava screamed.

Nisha thought for a while "Come let's go to the fourth one." Nisha and Avani went inside the hotel and they opened the restaurant door Nisha's mouth wide open seeing Rahul sitting at one of the tables and all other tables are occupied.

"What the... how can he do... I mean think.." Nisha said.

"He is a genius, come." Ava said and they both sat on the chair, Rahul smiled at Nisha.

"Ok, before anything, you Mr Rahul Reddy, please tell me how did you do this.?, I'm curious." Ava asked curiously.

"Simple, I thought how Nisha will think, she thought I will be in her favourite hotel, right Nisha?" Rahul said.

"But I'm curious, how did you think that we will come to this hotel only." Avani said.

"Simply, I know fact that Nisha liking for even numbers, she won't go to the second one because she hates the milkshake from that hotel, so you both will come here." Rahul explained.

"Fuck man, we should have gone to another hotel." Nisha murmured.

"That's all fine, but this hotel was never full, but today it's a full house, how?" Nisha asked.

"Nice question." Rahul clapped and half of the people went out.

Nisha's mouth wide opened "So you are arranged all of them." Nisha asked.