Chapter 23

Long chapter alert

This chapter will be long and fast-paced because I thought the story is going slow-paced and going nowhere, so I wrote this chapter long and interesting.

A long chapter, I edited it well, but if you find any mistake, please ignore, I will edit once again when I'm free.

Read till last, this chapter is one of the major plots, so please read till last.

Thank you so much for 2k + reads....

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Third-person pov

All four sitting in a restaurant after watching a movie

"Nisha, you will go to Rayanakonda after our final exams, right.?" Avani asked.

"Don't know Ava, I have only one and half a week gap after exams for an internship, so not decided yet." Nisha said.

"Ok, I have three weeks, so I'm going to my town." Avani said.

"Tell me before you leave for Rayanakonda." Rahul said.

"Why?, will you drop me at my home.?" Nisha questions.

"Darling, you are asking the riskiest thing." Rahul smiled.

"Without risk, there is no spice in life, you know." Nisha said.

"For that, we have a lot of time, as of now, let's enjoy life." Rahul said.

"Guys, let's order food." Kailash turned back to call a waiter to order food but he saw a similar face sitting on the other table, he quickly turned towards Rahul "Rahul, don't turn quickly, is that Vishal sitting there.?"

"Where.?" Rahul turned and saw "Yes, I think he is, but how come he was here, a police case was filed against him, right.?" Rahul asked.

"Even Sakshi also is with him, I think their families resolved the issue." Kailash said.

"Sakshi, Vishal I think I heard the names, they are our super seniors right?, the love birds." Avani asked.

"Yeah them only." Rahul said.

"They eloped and hid somewhere and a police complaint was also filed against him, right?." Nisha asked.

"Yeah by looking at them, it can understandable that everything is solved." Rahul said.

After having food, Rahul was standing near the counter to pay the bill, all three went, and Vishal went towards Rahul.

"Hmm Rahul, right.? MBA student," Vishal asked.

"Yes, I'm Rahul, your roommate once upon a time." Rahul shook hands with him.

"Nice to meet you man, after a long time." Vishal smiled.

"Nice to meet you too, is everything fine? , we heard that a kidnap case was filed against you from Sakshi's family." Rahul asked.

"Yeah that was filed but we showed them our marriage certificate, so the case was solved." Vishal said.

"How it all happened.?" Rahul questioned

"That's a very long story. We thought it will be dangerous for us from her family if we stay here in this city, so we eloped from here, 25 kilometres from here, there is a small registration office on a small hill village, where we exchanged garlands and waited for the marriage certificate, we were in an exile until the marriage certificate arrival, once marriage certificate is ready we came here and problem solved, now her family is only arranging a big function for our marriage." Vishal's phone started ringing "Listen, I need to go, but, I will call you for my marriage party, you have to come to the party with your girlfriend." Vishal went from there.