Chapter 35

This chapter contains a very little bit of violence, so if you are not comfortable, then please do skip that part.

Please don't curse me after reading the chapter, think whatever happens, happens for a reason.

If you are an emotional person then keep tissues beside you before you read the chapter.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Third person pov

Rahul and Nisha got down from the bike, and even Vinay got down from his car.

“For this girl, you cheated on my sister.” Vinay said looking at Nisha.

“Look, Vinay, let us go, we are in a hurry.” Rahul went near Vinay to talk with him, but from behind Shekhar, Vinay’s father grabbed Nisha’s hair and threw her on the door and held her at the gunpoint.

“Ahh..” Nisha screamed keeping her hand on the tummy, Rahul tried to run to her but two to three people stopped him by holding him.

“Uncle, please don’t do anything her, I will touch your feet.” Rahul tried to free himself from the holding.

“That you will do anyway my dear son-in-law because you are marrying my niece today.” Shekhar slapped Nisha, she again fell on the road.

“Uncle, please no.” Rahul screamed in pain.

"This is just a sample, my dear son-in-law.” Shekhar laughed, Nisha was trying to get up, but Shekhar hit her leg with a wooden rod.

“Ahh…” Nisha screamed “Why are torching me like this? , please kill me at once.” Nisha cried in pain, blood started coming from that area.

“No, no I’m not killing you, you have to feel the pain, which my niece went through in these months.” Shekhar kept his boot foot on her wound and pressed it harshly, more blood started coming from that part.

“Please kill me.” Nisha screamed in pain

“Oh, is it paining? , this is nothing in front of the pain that my sister went through these days, you gave her so much pain.” Vinay kept his foot on her left knee and pressed her knee harshly.

Nisha screamed in pain “Please leave us.”

Rahul was trying to free himself from the holding of the goons, but they are holding him very tightly that, Rahul couldn’t even move his body. Shekhar took Nisha’s hand and started pressing and twisting her fingers harshly “Is it paining? huh, say me.” Shekhar laughed

“This is nothing, young lady.” Vinay grabbed her hair and punched her forehead on the ground, blood started coming from her head.

“Leave her you bastard, if you are a man then come and fight with him, let’s have a man-to-man fight.” Rahul screamed, he wanted to kill those bastards but he was feeling helpless.

“Sorry bro, that won’t possible, because I promised my sister, that I will bring her future husband safely without hitting him.” Vinay went near Rahul and patted his cheeks “So shut up and come with me.”

“That will never happen in this life.” Rahul said.

“Oh really, I make sure that happens.” Vinay turned towards his dad “Dad, he is not listening to me, make him listen na.” Vinay said.

“Here you go.” Shekhar put his boot foot on  Nisha’s palm and pressed it hard,

“Amma...” Nisha screamed in pain and “Please stop torturing me, I touch your feet, , I’m  carrying a baby inside me.” Nisha cried.