Chapter 15

Third-person-pov

"Who are you? , leave my hand." Nisha screamed.

Nisha was very scared to see five to six masked men around her.

"Ssshh, don't scream" A man removed his mask.

"Nih...Nihal." Nisha said.

"Yes Nishabda Aditya Shetty remembers me, Nihal the stalker, whom you disrespected, six months back in front of the crowd and called his dick as small." Nihal leaned towards.

"Leave me, bastard." Nisha screamed.

"Stop screaming you bitch." Nihal slapped her badly that she fell near the window and her scarf fell out of the car.

Nihal grabbed her hair "You said many things to me that day, your words made me hide my face in college, but today I will make you pay for every word you said." Nihal smiled.

Nisha looked at him angrily, car stopped near an old house. Nihal dragged Nisha inside the house and throwed her on the floor.

"Your bad times starts now." Nihal started moving towards her, Nisha remembered that she was on the call with Rahul and smiled.

"Why the hell you are smiling." Nihal grabbed her hair.

"Because your bad time had started Mr, my hero is gonna come here any minute, your bad time may start soon." Nisha smiled.

"Who will come? , no one knows this place." Nihal panicking.

"I can see that you panicking Mr" Nisha smiled.

"Stop smiling like an idiot." Nihal twisted her hand.

"Ahh" Nisha screamed loud and kicked his balls and pushed him aside and started running towards the door but Nihal throw a big stone on her leg, it hit her leg and she fell on her stomach and she tried to get up but her leg was paining a lot.

"Do you think running away from this place is easy, huh.?" Nihal sat near her and took her hands was about to twist her hand but he heard the door opening, he saw in that direction and saw Rahul there.

"Don't you dare to hurt her bro, she is mine." Rahul said.

"How did he come here.?" Nihal thought. Nisha smiled looking at Rahul with her dim eyesight.
.
.
.
.
.
A few minutes back.

"What? but who will kidnap her.?" Ava said.

"I don't know, let's go to the main road, we may find the clue." Rahul said.

They went to the main road and looked around.

"Here, I can't see any clue." Kailash said.

"Me too, it's better to give a police complaint." Ava said.

"No, it will be late..." Rahul said and the huge wind started blowing and Rahul turned his face aside to avoid sand particles falling in his eyes and he saw a trolley carrying a small baby going towards down road near the pond and the parent screaming for help, Rahul ran and stopped the trolley and saved the baby, the parent said thank you to him and went from there.

He was about to go from there but he saw a scarf there.

"Avani....." Rahul screamed and she came there and saw that.

"It...It's her scarf." Avani said.

"But it's the highway, how will we find out.? that, where that kidnapper took her.?" Kailash said.

Rahul was feeling anxious he wanted to find her anyway. He was having a strange feeling in his heart, he didn't want to lose her at any cost.

"I need a clue." Rahul looked at that scarf, a dog came there looked three of them and then at the scarf, dog smelled the scarf and started running.