Epilogue

After one week

Nakshatra is in her home, talking with a lawyer and taking legal action against Rahul and Nisha.

"Yeah, that's a better way to do it like that." Naksha said.

"Sure ma'am." The lawyer said someone rang the bell of their house.

"Mom, see who it is.? And where is Siri.?, I didn't see her since the time I came." Naksha asked.

"She went on a trip with her friends." Sumana opened a door and received a post from a postman and went in.

"What's that mom.?" Naksha asked.

"Look like a court notice." Sumana gave that letter to the lawyer.

The lawyer opened and studied the letter "Well, Nishabda Aditya Shetty filed a case claiming that your marriage with Rahul is invalid because she is Rahul's first wife and the hearing is after two days."

"What the hell." Naksha was shocked to hear that, even Sumana also.

"Don't get panic, if you have a marriage certificate then give me, so I can argue from your side in the court." Lawyer asked.

"I have, I will give you tomorrow, it's in that house." Naksha said.
.
.
.
.
.
After two days

In the court

Arguments were happening between the two lawyers

Nisha's lawyer looked back at Nisha and signalled something, Nisha looked at her watch "Rahul, where are they? it's getting late."

"They might come here in any minute." Rahul whispered.

"I tried calling, but they are not picking up." Navisha said.

"Don't worry, they will reach soon." Rahul said

Naksha's lawyer laughed "Your honour, my fellow lawyer is saying proof is there but he is not showing any proof, he is just wasting the court's precious time, I urge you to dismiss the case."

"Proof is here." A voice came from the door side, everyone turned that side, Shrey and Sirisha entered inside with Vishal.

"What's happening here.?" Naksha was confused.

"Proof is with me, Judge Madam." Vishal said.

"Whatever you want, come and stand in the box and say it." Judge said.

Vishal went and stand in the box "I'm Vishal, a friend of Rahul, Rahul was married to Nisha, before Nakshatra..." Vishal was saying but Naksha's lawyer interrupted him.

"Mister Vishal , the court needs proof." Lawyer said.

"I do have a proof." Vishal removed a certificate and a photo and shown them to the judge "So judge ma'am here is proof." Vishal gave the proofs to the typist sitting in front of the judge's chair, typist gave those proofs judge and she was checking them.

Naksha looked at her dad "Dad, isn't this Vishal scared and went out of town, how did he come here and my sister is helping them, why.?"

"Shh, be quiet." Sanjay said.

Judge checked the proofs completely "So after checking the proofs, it was clearly stating that Rahul and Nishabda were married first, the marriage of Nakshatra and Rahul is invalid, now." Judge announced.

Tears rolled from the eyes of both Rahul and Nisha, they held their hands tightly "We did it." Nisha whispered, Rahul nodded his head controlling the tears.

"No" Naksha screamed and got up "I won't let this happen, he is my husband, only mine"

"Miss.Nakshatra, please calm down and sit down." Judge said.