Chapter 17

Firstly, I'm very sorry for updating very late, I was very busy with my work, I'm really sorry

Secondly, I'm not good at writing romantic and intimate moments, so please don't curse for that and please give me your honest opinion.

Big chapter read till last...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Third-Person-Pov

After a day.

Nisha was sleeping in the room, she heard the doorbell sound, she went and opened the apartment door and saw Nakshatra standing infront of her, Nisha was shocked at Naksha.

How dare you to stay with him in our house.?" Naksha slapped Nisha.
.
.

"Amma" Nisha woke up from her sleep suddenly and drink water

"God, what a bad dream." Nisha looked at her watch, it was 8 am, and she went out of the room and searched the whole apartment with one eye.

Rahul who was sitting on the sofa, looked at Nisha "Hey, sweetheart."

"Sweetheart huh? your potato just slapped me in my dream." Nisha sat beside Rahul.

"That's a scary dream." Rahul laughed.

"It's a joke for you, but for me, it hurt for real." Nisha kept her hand on her right cheek.

"Oh.." Rahul removed her hand from her cheek and kissed her cheek and Nisha blushed.

"Now ok.?" Rahul asked.

"I... I think she slapped on the left cheek." Nisha pointed at her left cheek.

"Let me see." Rahul shifted towards her left side and kissed her cheek, Rahul looked at her, their lips are just a few inches away. Rahul captured her lips, and she also responded at the same pace.

They fell on the sofa, while kissing, Nisha encircled her legs around Rahul's waist and her hands were roaming in his hair, his hands were inside her shirt, exploring her body. They both were exploring each other's mouths and were not ready to break the kiss.

But they abruptly broke the kiss, when they heard the doorbell sound, Nisha looked at Rahul.

"It's a food delivery guy I ordered food online." Rahul smiled.

Nisha nodded her head, removed her legs from his waist and went inside the room, he corrected his messy hair, opened the door and collected food and closed the door. They ate breakfast and started watching TV.

"I will take a shower, it's been a day since I took bath." Nisha got up.

"Need any help." Rahul said.

"I will manage, do you have any phone charger, mine is in the hostel." Nisha said.

"I have." Rahul got up and removed his mobile from the charging cable and gave the charging cable to Nisha.

"Thanks." Nisha kissed his cheek and kept her mobile on charging and went to bath.

Rahul checked his phone and saw a notification of Naksha's message. He opened the message, and it was like this "Hi Rahul, I will be busy in studying as the internals are coming up, so I will only call you when I get time."

"Concentrate on your studies, studies are more important, bye." Rahul replied to her message and continued watching TV.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile in the U.S

Naksha was busy dancing on the dancing floor with a guy in his late 30s, Alex was sitting at the bar counter, and Naksha's phone was with him, when Rahul's message came, he looked at the message, and kept mobile aside.