Chapter 10

Third-person-pov

After a week.

Rahul and Nisha become so close that, they both started sharing their secrets with each other.

They were having an ethnic day at their university. students danced to various songs in the afternoon and night Cultural program was going on.

“Ava, It’s too boring, I’m going to the hostel, will you come?” Nisha asked Avani.

“No, I’m waiting for a particular performance.” Ava said.

“You stay, I need to change this saree.”Nisha  started moving towards the hostel but she found Rahul talking with his friends near the canteen, she decided not to disturb him, Nisha was going beside Rahul, and Rahul noticed that.

“Hey, where are you going?” Rahul asked.

“These programs are too boring, I’m going to the hostel.” Nisha said.

“Yeah, it’s too boring, we also came out after the speech of trustee sir .” Rahul said.

“He talked for one hour, who will talk like that.?” Nisha said.

Kailash and Lucky just stood there looking at them.

“What will you do after going to the hostel? come let’s roam around.” Rahul said.

“Yeah but not in the college too much loud music.” Nisha said.

“Oh, then where to go?” Rahul questioned.

They both thought for some time and looked at each other and said “Let’s go to that place.” Both said in unison.

“Which place?” Lucky asked confusingly.

“I will tell you that, let them go, you guys go.” Kailash smiled.

“Bye” Rahul said and with Nisha went to a parking area to take the car.

“They both look good together right, between where did they go?” Lucky asked.

“Yeah, who knows where they went, I will ask him once he came and tell you.” Kailash said and they went to the canteen to eat something.

Meanwhile in a parking area

“The parking system at university is good” Nisha was walking and didn’t see a stone, she was wearing high heels, she kept her leg on the stone, her leg slipped and she was about to fall to the ground, Rahul caught her by the waist and stopped her from falling.

She felt shivers under her body when his hand touched her bare waist.

“Are you ok?” Rahul asked.

“Yes” Nisha stood up properly.

“Let’s go.” Rahul said and they sat in the car and went out.

Rahul was driving the car, and Nisha was observing the city.

“This city looks Peaceful at night, it’s just 9 pm but almost half of the city slept.” Nisha said.

“That’s the speciality of this city, between your looking hot in the saree.” Rahul winked.

“Thank you.” Nisha tried to hide her blush by looking aside.

“Don’t you have any crush in university.?” Rahul asked while driving.

“I have, Vinayak.” Nisha said

“Who? that guy with spects, who was your senior.?” Rahul said.

“Yes he is, his ass best in the world,” Nisha said.