Chapter 7

Thank you so much for 500+ reads in such small time.

Warning: Very few mature words will be there in this chapter.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Third-person-pov

Nishabda had dinner and she was sitting in her hostel room and preparing for tomorrow’s seminar.

“Are you serious? you challenged Rahul.” Avani asked.

“Relax, Ava it’s just a small challenge.” Nisha said.

“Just a challenge, do you know what happens, if he wins your so-called challenge.?” Avani asked.

“What happens?” Nisha asked innocently.

“How innocently you are asking, you have to go on date with him.” Avani said.

“Even I also want that.” Nisha thought.

“Ava stops freaking out, let me prepare for the seminar.” Nisha said.

“Nervous?” Ava questioned.

“Little.” Nisha said.

“Everything will be fine don’t worry.” Ava smiled.

Nisha just smiled and continued studying.

Meanwhile, Rahul was talking on the phone with Nakshatra.

“You know how much, I miss you here.” Naksha said.

“Even I miss you too, did Akansha tell you everything?” Rahul asked.

“Of course, she ate my head like anything.” Naksha said.

“She is such a headache and did you settle in your apartment?, How is the U.S.?” Rahul asked.

“It’s good, but the only thing I hate is, the time difference, we can’t able to talk properly.” Naksha said.

“That’s true, don’t worry we will find a way to talk.” Rahul said.

“How is your work going.?” Naksha asked.

“It’s going slowly, that girl is too tuff, I don’t think it’s easy to make her fall in love with me.” Rahul said.

“Don’t lose hope, nothing impossible for you.” Naksha said.

“I think you are the first one in the world, who is encouraging her boyfriend to love someone else without getting disappointed.” Rahul joked.

“You know I take everything sportive…” Naksha saw her roommate’s boyfriend coming out of their room half-naked and going toward the kitchen, she just couldn’t take her eyes off him.

“That’s true, anyways how is your roommate.? did you adjust well with her.?” Rahul asked.

But Naksha was busy checking out the guy from head to toe.

“Naksha, Are you there.?” Rahul said.

“Yeah, yeah I was just checking  my mobile, what did you say.?” Naksha lied.

“I asked you about your roommate, did you adjust well with her.?” Rahul asked.

“Yeah she is good, I adjusted very well.” Naksha gave a smile to her roommate's boyfriend and observed a hickey on his body.

“That’s good, I don’t know how you adjust with everyone.” Rahul said.

“That’s talent and I think my roommate had fun with her boyfriend yesterday, I can see hickey’s all over hi..her b…neck.” Naksha said.