Chapter 11

Third-person-pov

Nisha went inside her room, closed the room door and turned

"Oh god! you scared me, Ava." Nisha looked at Ava, who was staring at her like a ghost.

"Where were you? , I tried you call you." Ava asked.

"Oh, It was in the silent mood." Nisha went near the cupboard.

"I asked you something, where were you?" Ava asked.

"I went on a long drive with Rahul." Nisha took her night dress from the cupboard and closed it.

"This long drive's, chatting's and all are getting too much these days, remember he does have a girlfriend." Ava said.

"I know ya, we are just good friends that's it and I like his company that's it nothing else." Nisha said.

"Here comes the truth, you like his company huh.?" Ava asked.

"Yes, but as a friend ok, you know me now." Nisha said

"I know you, but I don't want you to get hurt, you know you are travelling with a committed man." Ava said.

"I can understand your concern Ava, but trust me, I won't."Nisha said.

"I trust you but this heart always messes up with the feelings of a person, so be careful." Ava said.

"Ok teacher." Nisha smiled and changed her dress and saw Ava was sleeping, so she went to her bed and tried to sleep but sleep was far away, so she decided to watch a movie, she was watching a movie the movie kissing scene came, she watched it in more interest when the kissing ended, she back warded the scene and again watched, like this she did it for three times. She enjoyed looking at that scene.

"Oh shit, what I'm doing, what's happening with me." Nisha thought and kept the mobile aside and slept.

After two days.

In the U.S.A, Naksha just came out of her room, her roommate observed her from top to bottom and gave her a naughty smile.

"What?" Naksha asked.

"Wild night, huh." Kayla winked.

"Kind of, give me some coffee." Naksha checked her mobile.

"You just hooked up with someone whom you know barely." Kayla gave her a coffee mug.

"What's wrong with that?" Naksha raised her eyebrows.

"Nothing wrong but don't you have any guilt, you have a boyfriend, what will he think when he finds out?" Kayla questioned.

"He won't find out, he is in India and I'm here, so there is no chance of him finding out is, if he finds out also, I know how to handle him." Naksha said.

"I think you know him very well." Kayla said.

"Nah, I can control him very well, he is like my pet dog, his chain will be always in my hand, I know where to leave it and where to make it strong." Naksha smiled and checked her friend Akansha's message on her phone "Hey, Naksha, I'm in my home town for two days, my grandma is not well, so I can't able to give you updates about Rahul."

Naksha read the message which was sent two days ago, she immediately called Rahul but Rahul's phone was switched off.

"Oh god, where is he.?" Naksha thought and frustrated she started messaging him.

"Is everything ok?" Kayla asked looking at frustrated Naksha.

"I don't where Rahul is.? he just left a message a few minutes, now not picking up my call." Naksha took her phone and went out.