Question - [1]

Ok, so before I head into the next arc, I wanna ask a few questions to you readers.

So, in the next few volumes that I'm gonna cover, there are certain Special Exams that I'm not too keen on writing. In simple words, I'm not sure how I wanna change it to be any different from the light novel.

For example, there's the Mixed Training Camp. I don't even know what this thing is about. Besides, there's no plot points for me to cover in this arc except for maybe character development.

So I've decided that I wanna skip this arc. There won't be any major deviations from the light novel for this arc, so just act as though it happened, ok? 😅

There are other special exams as well, like the Class Poll and the Event Selection Exam (check the CoTE wiki in case you guys forgot), which I'm definitely not skipping. They're important, and I'm gonna incorporate some changes in those.

Here's the announcement.

I'm planning to make a very major change to the plot. Like, characters and stuff remains the same, but there'll be a pretty big deviation that probably no one is gonna expect. I can't exactly spell out what it is, or it'll ruin the whole thing 😐, but you get the point.

Also, this new part of the story will be published under a new story, 'Another Like Me - Part II (CoTE x OC)'

I'll design a cover page for it soon enough. So basically, a continuation of the storyline with major awesome plot changes.

I'll start the new story from Year 2, after the new first years arrive.

TL;DR, I'm planning to skip the Mixed Training Camp, whizz through the Class Poll and Event Selection Exam and then start off a major new plot point in a continuation series.

Thank you for reading, and please leave your thoughts and suggestions!

_______________________________________________________________________________