Chapter 65 - Playboy

( Takeyama POV )

My phone buzzed alive.

I was currently taking a leisurely stroll in the park outside the school building, a bit farther away from the dormitories. The December air was incredibly chilling, and the snow hadn't dialed down even a bit. In fact, it felt like there was almost a blizzard going on.

However, that was not enough to deter any of the students from enjoying their winter time, and most of them were chatting with their friends while wearing eskimo levels of clothing.

I was quite resistant to the cold, so a simple puffer-jacket, gloves and a scarf was enough to keep me warm.

"Not gonna pick up the call?"

I turned to look at Asahina Nazuna, who was staring at the phone in my pocket. "It's ringing, you know."

"I know. To pick up the call, I would have to take off my gloves. I'm not going to do that. I'll call them back once I head back to my room," I replied.

"Fair enough," Nazuna said, and she rubbed her hands together for warmth. "Wow, it's pretty cold this time..... how are you even surviving with that skimpy-ass clothing?"

"I have good resistance."

"Aww, give me a better answer than that!" she said playfully, and she slapped my back. "You're trying to impress me by showing me that you've got good resistance, right? Don't worry, it's working! I'm already impressed!"

"I wasn't trying to do that. Besides, where did you even come from? I was supposed to be meeting Kiryuin-senpai now," I said.

Nazuna's eyes widened like golf balls.

"What!? You have a date with the Kiryuin Fuka!?"

"Not a date. We're friends."

"That's the first time I've heard Kiryuin-san have a friend," Nazuna answered. "She doesn't talk to anyone in her class 2-B, from what I've heard. How did you manage to talk to someone who doesn't even speak to anyone in her own class? You scored the big fish, Keisuke."

"There's nothing like that going on between us."

"Aww, bummer. But you're thinking about it, right?" she nudged me. "You do understand that Kiryuin-san is one of the most desirable women in our entire school?"

"Is she?" I asked obliviously.

"Yes she is! She's got a super-perfect body! Like have you even seen her during swimming classes? She's an absolute hottie. Perfect abs and butt. Perfect booba size as well! Plus she's got a really pretty face!"

"....."

"What?" Nazuna asked me innocently. "Did hearing all of that get you turned on?"

"I've got good self-control, thank you. But the way you described her was quite alluring."

Nazuna suddenly smiled a devil's smile.

"Hey, hey. What do you think about me, hmm?" she asked me. "You think I'm hot?"

"Are you sure that's what you're supposed to be asking your junior out of nowhere?" I asked exasperatedly.

"Well, I know you're not, but right now I'm curious," she said with a poker face. "I want to know. You think I'm hot?"

I scratched my head in annoyance. What am I supposed to say?

"..... I don't think so, senpai."

Nazuna stared at me without any change in her expression.

"You're kidding me, right?" she looked at me with a disgusted expression. "You actually said that?"

"You're not hot. You're pretty," I completed my sentence. "Hot is a very subjective term. Besides, I don't like using it much to describe women. It feels off. I'm going to go with pretty and cute."