The Napkin Fold

Hello!
I hope you read my other book "The True Gospel" as I recommended, because I have a short fact to share about Jesus. If you haven't read it then I recommend checking it out some time.

Inn the tomb where Jesus was buried, the disciples decided to go check the empty tomb for themselves since they heard that Jesus' body couldn't be found anywhere and the boulder rolled away. They couldn't find anything but a cloth and a napkin. Now here is where it gets crazy - the napkin was folded!

Um.. okay? What about it?

A folded napkin means a message!
You see, at that time, a servant would perfectly prepare a dinner table for his master and the servant would wait until the master is finished. If the master tosses the napkin all crumpled and messy, it means "I'm done", signaling the servant to clear the table. However, if the master folds the napkin all neatly, it means "I'm coming back", signaling the servant to wait for his master to return so that he doesn't clear the table.

John 20:6-7; then Simon Peter came, following him, and went into the tomb; and he saw the linen cloths lying there, and the handkerchief that had been around his head, not lying with the linen cloths but folded together in a place by itself  (NKJV)

If that's the case, then the folded napkin in Jesus' empty tomb can only mean one thing. Do you know what it means?

He's coming back?

YES.

Revelation 22:12-13; behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to everyone according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last  (NKJV)

This comes to question though; if Jesus folded the napkin (in which only masters do) then the servant is us. So be a faithful servant, waiting for our master to return. But if you are not a servant of Jesus Christ, then it's not too late for you. If I were you, I wouldn't wait until the trumpets go off, so make the best of your time while you still have it. Seek God while He may be found. Knock and the door will be opened. Don't pass this opportunity, the King of kings is coming soon!

2 Corinthians 6:1-2; ...we urge you not to receive God's grace in vain. For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you". I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation  (NIV)