About Heaven and Hell

Hi! Now on to today's fact, which will focus on a specific chapter from the bible that I believe must be addressed here. This is something that many should know about heaven and hell, starting in Matthew 25. There's a little something about heaven and hell that you should be informed about.

Matthew 25:32-46; ""When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory" "All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.' "Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.' "Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.' "Then they also will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?' Then He will answer them, saying, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.' And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life (NKJV‬‬)

I apologize if this was long to read, but as you were reading, have you noticed the bolded words?

Yes

Okay, what did God said to the ones on his right hand?

He said 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world

Do you know what that means? It means God prepared a place for us in heaven when he created the world. When he was shaping it, he knew you way before you came into existence, and prepared a place for you in His kingdom. Isn't that mind blowing?

Now, what does God say to the ones on his left?

He said 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels

Do you see the difference in what he said to the ones on His right and the ones on the His left?

If you pay close attention, he said that hell is prepared for the devil and his angels; aka, demons. This means that hell was never made for man, in fact, it was never meant for us.

It was never prepared for us in the first place!

What? Then why does people get sent to hell?

God doesn't send people to hell, in fact people don't get sent to hell for no reason, so if God sends a soul to hell, then there's a good reason why; they chose to go there...

Every time we disobey God, or try to twist his words to fit with our sinful lifestyle, or continue to practice willful sin and ignore all the red lights and stop signs that God have put out, then one must examine their heart and accept Jesus Christ as the true savior, or else, they will reap what they sow.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10; Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God (NLT)

Revelation 21:7-8; The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son. But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death (ESV)

God have done everything in his power to keep you out of hell by providing his son Jesus Christ to die for your sins so that you may have eternal life, and if anyone rejects the only way to salvation (which is none other than Jesus) then who will take all your sins? Who will have hell to pay for? Who, who, WHO will pay for the debt that's too high? Will Bhudda? Will Allah? Will any other god save you?

Who's perfect to complete what all have failed to do?

If I were you, I would listen to someone who rose from the dead. You don't have to choose hell today, it was never made for you to begin with. You can give God a chance by changing your mind - that's what it means to repent. Repent by willingly turn away from your sins and trust that Jesus died for your sins. Believe that Jesus died for you and rose on the third day and ask him into your heart so that you may believe that you are forgiven.

Then you will be given the Holy Spirit, which is a seal from God that you are his child. Then finally, take up your cross and follow Jesus by reading his words and obey it. It's also good to go to a church and be baptized for spiritual growth in your relationship with God. I hope that this gave you some encouragement, if not then some conviction is good too, because God corrects those He loves. 🙏

*I'm also open for any prayer requests if anyone is struggling in their faith. If you need someone to talk to, I'm all ears ;)

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍