Science and God

Please watch this 10 minute video before reading on.

So now that you're done watching the video, have you ever wondered why all things die?
Science can't answer why all things die, in fact, no one have ever explained why a single cell organism dies off - it just happens. But the Bible have already stated that the wages of sin is death, therefore it tells us the reason why death exists in all living things; it's because of sin in our world.

Science may not be able to answer why death happens, but science in itself can tell us that there was a designer and a creator behind it. Don't get me wrong, I believe in science and I am in no way against it. But the only thing I am against is if someone tries to go against God in the name of science when God created it, and science isn't against God so it doesn't make sense. If you study history, then you might have come across that the advancements in science were made by christians. The universities and hospitals systems were started by christians.

If you read the Bible in the Torah, it explains the rules for cleansing and washing of hands - which is scientific because it washes germs away. God gave it as a law and a command for a reason.

Leviticus 14:8-9; And he who is to be cleansed shall wash his clothes and shave off all his hair and bathe himself in water, and he shall be clean...  (ESV)

I recommend looking into Ignaz Semmelweis, the doctor who discovered the disease-fighting power of hand washing in 1847 to know more about this. But this means something, God knew there were germs before we discovered that there was. There are many examples like this throughout scripture, some being symbolic and metaphoric when it comes to purifying oneself from the dirtiness of sin.

Another thing that's scientific that God knew before we did was the earth being a shape of a sphere rather than being flat like a pancake. Now some Christians today believe in a flat earth (which I understand how crazy and how unscientific that sounds) but it turns out it's not entirely true. If you heard of the story of how Galileo discovered the world was round, then prepare to have your mind blown.

Isaiah 40:22; It is He who sits above the circle of the earth.. (NKJV)

Job 26:7; He stretches out the north over empty space, he hangs the earth upon nothing (NKJV)

If God knew the earth was round like a sphere, and knew it hanged upon nothing floating in space, how much more does He know about our universe that we don't?

That's pretty mind blowing..

Do you know what else is mind blowing?
The chances of you secularly existing.

The probability of you existing at all comes out to 1 in 102,685,000 - yes, that's a 10 followed by 2,685,000 zeros! Binazir concludes that the odds of you being alive are basically zero - Google

The definition for a miracle is surprising, not explicable by natural or scientific laws, and is therefore considered to be the work of a divine agency. While thermodynamics is the branch of physical science that deals with the relations between heat and other forms of energy (such as mechanical, electrical, and chemical energy) as explained in the video, such energies proves God anyway. Now let's see the chances of you existing biblically.

Psalm 139:16; you saw me before I was born. Everyday of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day has passed (NLT) - God

Look at the difference. One speaks of you being an absolute accident, while the other speaks of you with a purpose. I already showed and explained some things about science and God here, now the rest is up to you to further your research. I hope you liked today's fact!