Prophecies

Heyo! Now for today's fact we'll be looking on the side of prophecy, which will be pretty short, but pretty interesting too.

Deuteronomy 30:3; then the LORD your God will restore you from captivity, and have compassion on you, and will gather you again from all the peoples where the LORD your God has scattered you (NASB)

Long ago, God made a promise, and it was prophesied that Israel will become a nation of its own. In fact, the time that this was prophesied was when Israel was not a nation - I repeat - Israel have NOT been a nation in a very long time, and nobody thought that it would become its own country one day.

Isaiah 66:8; Who has ever seen anything as strange as this? Who ever heard of such a thing? Has a nation ever been born in a single day? Has a country ever come forth in a mere moment? But by the time Jerusalem's birth pains begin, her children will be born (NLT)

When something is prophesied, it does NOT matter how long it takes, or how many years or generations it will take. A prophecy is an event that is foretold what's going to happen inevitably no matter what or how long it will take to make it happen. Many people claims that prophecies these days has an expiration date, well apologies if you are one of those people, that's just not how prophecies work.

2Peter 3:8; But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day (NIV)

2Peter 3:8; But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day  (NIV)

This was a real prophecy that was actually foretold in the bible and have finally been fulfilled. Is there any God that can do that? To foretell the future? No, not a single one.

Isaiah45:5; I am the LORD; there is no other God.. (NLT)

This is because God is faithful and true in keeping his promises and fulfilling them, so don't pass this prophecy to be some coincidence. At least trust that God's word is alive and working, even to this day it stands as the truth. The only way for a prophecy to come true and be completed is if it comes to pass, and I'm talking about God's word, which he cannot lie about such things.

1Corinthians 13:8; Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away (ESV)

Matthew 24:35; Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away (NIV)

Also, here's a whole list of prophesies that the Messiah Jesus fulfilled - all from the old testament and the new, and not a single one was missed! (Sorry if it's a bit blurry, I couldn't find one that's clear)

Okay maybe not all are listed but some of the major ones are there!

* I would've written more here and mention about the end time prophesies, but that's going to be on another chapter some time in the future. Until then, share what you learned with your friends :)   God bless🤍