Jesus Blood Found!

Hey I'm back with another interesting fact, hope you'll find this interesting:)

Now before you doubt and say anything, please hear me out. If you can believe that dinosaur blood and tissues can be found today thats from millions of years ago, how much more can human blood be found in just a little over 2,000 years ago? Reread that again.

Take a look at the image below of how it was preserved👇

Now the blood was found in the ark of the covenant, where Jesus was crucified

Now the blood was found in the ark of the covenant, where Jesus was crucified. This is the ark of the covenant — if you don't already know

Now the blood was taken and examined by Israeli scientists, which they found something very interesting and odd in the blood

Now the blood was taken and examined by Israeli scientists, which they found something very interesting and odd in the blood. In the blood there was only a chromosome count of 23 from the mother side, and one Y chromosome from the father side. Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes, for a total of 46 chromosomes. So finding that much chromosome in dried up blood from the mother's side could only mean one thing; the blood is from none other than Jesus Christ.

There's more to it than just the discovery of Jesus' blood, but it's very symbolic, sending a message to the world!

Let me explain the ark — it is known to be the most sacred relic among the ancient Israelites, and it was designed accordingly by God. Inside of it contains 2 stone tablets of the Ten Commandments, and a pot of manna with The Rod of Aaron. It's symbolic to God's throne in heaven and His presence in the midst of His people. It's also a place to atone sin, in which the priest must sprinkle the blood on the ark of the covenant 7 times, but with the blood of the animal that was sacrificed. Do you know that the sacrificial animal is a foreshadow of Jesus Christ?

God sent his only son to the world to live a perfect life. He was tempted at all points and have never fallen short. He have never lied nor stolen, nor committed any immorality. He is known as the perfect lamb without blemish. But he gave up his life to atone one thing; you.

Jesus came to atone our sins. Since we have violated God's law, the law states the penalty for sin is death - but! Jesus came and died in our place, taking all our sins to die with him on the cross. And now we don't need an actual ark to atone our sins, instead God's presence and throne rests within those who believe Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

In conclusion, we all have an altar, and I ask you this question; who's at the altar of your heart? Who sits at the throne of your heart? Is it money, your girl/boyfriend, or another god? Is it sex, drugs or an idol? Or could it be you?

It's up to you to believe the found blood of Jesus, all that matters is that Jesus historically died and rose from the dead, and that's fact!