Abortion

So here's a tough topic I want to share, and by the title of this chapter already tells you what's gonna be about. This will be a long chapter so I hope you'll make it to the end of it.

Well it's women's choice, we can't stop them because it's their body

Okay yeah, that's true. We can't stop a woman from making a choice, but we can vote and view differently about it. First off, "my body my choice" is the only thing defending abortion, nothing else can defend it.

Remember, we have no moral standard on which we stand upon to say that what God does is evil, I mean we're the ones choosing to kill off life in the womb. God never thought that killing life in the womb was ever okay, it never came to his mind, and I can assure that bombing abortion clinics isn't in his will either.

Do you know that there was abortion in the bible? Now the word abortion hasn't existed yet, so people in biblical times did not have the proper technologies to kill babies off in the womb, so they thought sacrificing is a more pleasing route than just killing them off on the spot...

What you see here is a man made god called molech

What you see here is a man made god called molech. Those who worshiped this god would offer their children to molech by letting the infant rest on molech's hands. Then they would set fire where the baby rested, burning the child alive. While the baby is wailing and screaming in agony, they would beat the drums very loudly to cancel out the baby's screams, so no one offering the child will be able to hear it's cry for help and feel bad about it. Sound familiar?

That sounds really awful, but that's a child outside the womb so of course it's wrong

So it's okay to kill a 9 week old baby in the womb instead of killing a 9 week old baby outside the womb?
Just because one of them can't make any noises nor cry for help, doesn't mean it's okay, we should all stand up for those who doesn't have a voice and defend those who can't fend for themselves. Christians are to stand and speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, and for the rights of all who are destitute, as well as to judge fairly; defending the rights of the poor and needy (Proverbs 31:8-9) Also to defend the weak and the fatherless; uphold the cause of the poor and oppressed. (Psalm82:3)

Here's a 9 week old clump of cells in the womb.