Snowflakes

Hi! It's winter time, christmas day is almost here and today's fact will be about snowflakes!

Yus! ❄️❄️❄️❄️🤍🤍✨

Job 38:22; have you entered the treasury of snow, or have you seen the treasury of hail?  (NKJV)

If you have ever come across this verse, it's talking about snow flakes. Do you know that the saying "no snow flake is exactly the same" is actually a myth? Some are found to be identical, well, rarely found to be identical.

Most of the time, a snowflake's shape evolves as it journeys through the air

Most of the time, a snowflake's shape evolves as it journeys through the air. Even two flakes floating side by side will each be blown through different levels of humidity and vapour to create a shape that is truly unique - kinda like us.

A lot of us are unique in our own ways, even though we find people who are identical to each other like the snowflakes, but they're still two different people — different souls.

God have made us unique and special according to whatever gifts, talents, or interests he have given us. Just like how every flake is made out of water, our identity is in Christ and made in the image and likeness of God, which means we are made with consciousness and with morals apart from most animals who are not made in the image of God.

Yeah, we are of more value than other living things. God; who considers every one of us valuable and precious — like treasury.

Too bad I live in a place where it doesn't snow, so if you live where it snows, then consider yourself blessed to see another one of God's handiwork and design in nature.  Have a blessed day and a merry Christmas 🤍✨