Water cycle

Do you know that the Bible have explained the water cycle? The water cycle wasn't discovered by science until 1700, it seems that this is another evidence that the Bible is true and is the inspired word of God.

Ecclesiastes 1:7; "All the rivers run into the sea, Yet the sea is not full; To the place from which the rivers come, There they return again."‬   ‭(NKJV‬)

Psalm 135:7; "He causes the vapors to ascend from the ends of the earth; He makes lightning for the rain; He brings the wind out of His treasuries."   (NKJV‬‬)

Ecclesiastes 11:3; "If the clouds are full of rain, They empty themselves upon the earth; And if a tree falls to the south or the north, In the place where the tree falls, there it shall lie."   (NKJV‬‬)

Amos 9:6; "He who builds His layers in the sky, And has founded His strata in the earth; Who calls for the waters of the sea, And pours them out on the face of the earth— The Lord is His name."  (‭NKJV‬‬)

If you're a Pluviophile; a lover of rain who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days like myself, consider yourself very blessed, because God is so rich in mercy that he's gracious enough to give rain to both the evil and the good, the just and the unjust, the sinners and the saints — and yes, even those who don't believe in him shares in his abundance! He gives to all freely, why? Because that's how grace works.

The water cycle is one of God's work in nature, it's amazing how the cycle of water is so well thought out. May the rain and the waters remind you how generous and good he is towards you. Have a blessed day!